23....56....4.....HIKE!

Re: 23....56....4.....HIKE!

Rectiniliated, Gengensheined, and 236 seconds too late
:)

Re: 23....56....4.....HIKE!

indeed. good saying for a t-shirt :P

Re: 23....56....4.....HIKE!

Thank you
This was my message on youtube but i realized my comments are ghost banned in youtube, I don't know why.
In the very funny video 'Convex Earth - the wrong way' my 'ghost' comment (not visible for others) was 5 days ago:
'The crash will be some «million light years» away, no problem'

Re: 23....56....4.....HIKE!

But, in the helicentric model, Foucault Pedulum cannot measure the solar time but just the sidereal time too, because in that model the 236 seconds missing are due to the 'so called' earth orbit around the sun.
The only problem is the Maurice Allais retro motion during eclipses, not the solar time (that they explain correctly with the earth orbit). They are rectiniliated, gegenscheined, lost in dark matter, lost in enormous speeds in space in 7 directions, eclipsed in coincidences and also ecilpsed by Allais inverse motion but not really 236 seconds too late with the same Foucault Pendulum.

Re: 23....56....4.....HIKE!

it just won't work, there's no object that revolves at 23 56 4 in the helliocentric model. it's that simple.

Re: 23....56....4.....HIKE!

1 → 2 sideral day
1 → 3 solar day

Re: 23....56....4.....HIKE!

um, yes, i already am aware of that. what i am trying to tell you is there is NO REAL OBJECT that rotates 23 56 4 that would directly affect the pendulum in a helliocentric model. sigh.