A Convexer's humiliating display of idiocy

A Convexer's humiliating display of idiocy

Lets all point and laugh :) Also, pay special not to his comments at the end. L.o.l.

****************

******************************
LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!

This arrogant jackass tells me to work on my math! Oh, the irony. The irony :)

Re: A Convexer's humiliating display of idiocy

Re: A Convexer's humiliating display of idiocy

Primalredemption
Wow some people... lol. Tell them to ask the REAL questions.

Re: A Convexer's humiliating display of idiocy

Primalredemption
Wow. What parallel universe am I living in?

This is a FIRST.

Re: A Convexer's humiliating display of idiocy

hey that's a great sign. Jimmy needs to concave around.

Re: A Convexer's humiliating display of idiocy

Re: A Convexer's humiliating display of idiocy

useyoursense
I'm still gathering facts, so taking other peoples word for it just doesnt cut it.  We have to experiment and see the results for ourselves and asses all the information.
Getting to the truth is what should matter.  Who cares if its flat, concave or pineapple shaped.  I've been banned 2x now from the iFERS board for just bringing up simple questions about the concave earth.  just crazy! What is wrong with them over there? Don't they want to debate the issues?

Its not Helio thats for sure.

I agree that concave has some interesting points and addresses issues with Flat Earth but, if I may, the Flat earth is not the issue here, lol.  99.9% of people believe the Globe is fact.
The Rectilinear needs to be re-done.  Others are not going to do it so the Concavers have to do it.  They need to prove it and others be there live to make sure it's all legit and then try to dispute the findings.  This is the only way. Concavers should raise the money to have this re-done.  I'll donate as well.

Question: How did Teed know it was concave before he did the experiment?

Re: A Convexer's humiliating display of idiocy

I have been promised a sum of money from an anonymous source. It should be enough not to ask for any donations. I'll keep you updated.

Re: A Convexer's humiliating display of idiocy

Rockphil
That's fantastic news about funding for the Rectilineator experiment . I had a thought of where it could be redone.

Ninety Mile Beach in New Zealand that should be long enough  hey.

Re: A Convexer's humiliating display of idiocy

Ozymandias
Sounds good - be aware that the "Ninety Mile Beach" is only 55 Miles long [88Km] Would that suffice?

Re: A Convexer's humiliating display of idiocy

it need not be more than 2 miles or so, that's about all the deviation  i can afford anyway. i have a place in mind.

Re: A Convexer's humiliating display of idiocy

freddie69
thats wonderful; i hope all the concavers can meet wherever the re experiment goes down a have a big ol party together.

That is fantastic!

Ol' Jimmy seems to be getting worse than ever. I don't know if he is entering senility or perhaps menopause but his incoherent rant of pseudo logic has reached a pinnacle. He still thinks he is debating a flat earth. LOL!!

Re: A Convexer's humiliating display of idiocy

Primalredemption
Its' Whiteflag's post on this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbRl5qYy2Kc

Come join the debate

Re: A Convexer's humiliating display of idiocy

Oh now THIS is ironic lol

Re: A Convexer's humiliating display of idiocy

Primalredemption

Very clearly and swiftly I debunked his entire convex illusion. He asked ME a question and I answered it. Now look what he says a month and a half later:

Yup. You're reading that right folks. I disprove the convex Earth, he gets confused with the word 'convex', fails to refute the points I presented, embarrasses himself by failing to understand the formula to calculate curvature, and now nearly 2 months later is uttering this crap.

The nerve of this guy. A bonafide asshole.

Re: A Convexer's humiliating display of idiocy

Re: A Convexer's humiliating display of idiocy

Primalredemption
It is not easy diving into the trenches and entering an all out war with these simple minded individuals. I honestly don't like fighting, and don't enjoy name calling or slinging insults. But I do not let lesser minds assault me or trample over the truth. I ALWAYS engage people politely and respectfully and ONLY retaliate their insults. But hen push comes to shove I can beat them at their own ugly game.

The difference- the BIG difference- between us and these people is that we are always willing to extend a gracious hand to those who would admit wrongdoing and concede to the truth. We are very forgiving and welcoming. They on the other hand would prefer to hate and fight for eternity. They do not understand the Divine Love of a Concave Earther.

Re: A Convexer's humiliating display of idiocy

Re: A Convexer's humiliating display of idiocy

Remember that fetters are good attacking the convex model, sometimes even better than us (just sometimes...).
Concavers don't need to attack disney lght years convexers so much because we know we have a better model and we know it might be easier to convert a fetter than a convexer.

Re: A Convexer's humiliating display of idiocy

Wow did he just delete all his comments?

Primalredemption
It's almost like he's apologizing in his own way for all the name calling and ignorant remarks he has made

Re: A Convexer's humiliating display of idiocy

Re: A Convexer's humiliating display of idiocy

Re: A Convexer's humiliating display of idiocy

Primalredemption
RIP Jimmy boy. His brain simply couldn't handle the overload.

LOLLLLLLLL