A Love Letter from Mahrai Ziller

Primalredemption
Lol looks like someone got utterly humiliated and decided to send me a love letter:

"Mahrai Ziller 2 weeks ago · Shared privately
I promise that I will find you, and I will rip your skin off your face and feed it to you whilst I skull fuck you until you bleed out, you disgusting, worthless, subhuman cunt.
You epitomize the very worst of humanity.
We both know that you haven't got a fucking clue what you're on about. We both know that the best you can do is throw word salad horseshit around the place in the desperate hope that it will bamboozle others and sound impressive, but when challenged to substantiate it at any point, you failed miserably, just like you have done with every aspect of your life.
And because you are an abject failure of existence, I will erase you and burn you alive - but not all in one go. I'll do it one match at a time, mother fucker, so you can feel the agony forever.

Because now you want everyone else to fail with you, you deceitful piece of shit.
Kill yourself, you pitiful waste of existence, subhuman worthless cunt. It's the only thing you'll ever do that will have any merit.
I look forward to the day I can dance and shit on your grave, you pointless moron."

LOL!!! This ignorant faggot would get the shit knocked out of him by my girlfriend. Seriously. Steven, can you add him to the FEMA detention list for GAYS and make sure he ends up with a bunch of Giant blacks with 12 inch thrillers for Mahrai's Ziller?

The poor moron tried to apply 3d Trigonometry to a problem set up in 2 dimensional Euclidean space. His end result calculation was that the Canada would have to be 340,000 Km away from the UK if the Sun were 3000 miles overhead, therefore the Earth is Convex. Lol. Im sure it's the Earth's fault and not his math.

The funny thing is, after bitching and nagging for anyone to "counter" his hideous 'maths' for weeks I finally took the time to spell out what an idiot he is. He could only call it "horse shit salad". What a dumb, pompous, embarrassingly stupid prick.

Re: A Love Letter from Mahrai Ziller

yea, i took care of him already. if you youtube search his name, there a few fun videos on him. ;)
Joe