A good video showing how the FLAT EARTH movement is in fact a Zionist disinformation project from its inception

A good video showing how the FLAT EARTH movement is in fact a Zionist disinformation project from its inception

Primalredemption
https://youtu.be/uduRasbThx4

Good video, I like how he connects the dots. Funny how we already came to our own conclusion that Do-Buy and Boylan are in it together.

Re: A good video showing how the FLAT EARTH movement is in fact a Zionist disinformation project from its inception

Primalredemption
Could use some CER support in the comments section though. Doubting Thomas's popping up.

Re: A good video showing how the FLAT EARTH movement is in fact a Zionist disinformation project from its inception

dani
LOL, that was a superb video, thanks for sharing it.  I can imagine how all the FE followers of the fellows are seething with disgust with that one :D   It's all one big reality show with so many mini games going on isn't it.

Re: A good video showing how the FLAT EARTH movement is in fact a Zionist disinformation project from its inception

Yeah that guy has blocked me since his part 1 video I get that alot go figure.

Re: A good video showing how the FLAT EARTH movement is in fact a Zionist disinformation project from its inception

Re: A good video showing how the FLAT EARTH movement is in fact a Zionist disinformation project from its inception

Primalredemption
I bet quite a few. I have had experiences of replying to posts only to never hear back from the very vocal antagonists. Also my posts on holohoax, nuke hoax, cloning etc.

It's funny because they seem to be completely without morals. Which leads me to believe they are in fact government clones/androids built without souls and just to serve.

But what's really funny is they are the least of my problems. The real forces behind their evil agenda have been tracking me since before I was even born. Lol. And making my life a living hell. So I could care less if black helicopters fly around my camp spot at 3 in the morning (which they do).

Re: A good video showing how the FLAT EARTH movement is in fact a Zionist disinformation project from its inception

funny thing is i put him on a flat coin in my fetter dedication video...i didnt know he was against fetterism at the time. :) oh well.

Re: A good video showing how the FLAT EARTH movement is in fact a Zionist disinformation project from its inception

carmakiss
i just watched the video & now im REALLY confused.   So i just looked up the definition of concave... which i already know what it means but i just wanted to make sure i have a clear picture of what u guys are talkin about....    and guess what..... i STILL confused.   I dont know what the hell to think now, u guys just fucked me all the way up. I thought we were all on the same page until i got in here jeezus now i gotta start all over again.
back to square 1.
:(
"emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds"  - Bob Marley

Re: A good video showing how the FLAT EARTH movement is in fact a Zionist disinformation project from its inception

Primalredemption
Sorry CarmaKiss :) I hope you will forgive us :) It's very disturbing when you realize the agenda behind the Flat Earth Movement!

Just let me know if you want to swallow any more red pills ;)

Re: A good video showing how the FLAT EARTH movement is in fact a Zionist disinformation project from its inception

carmakiss
dam u mean theres more??

On Thu, Jul 9, 2015 at 9:04 PM, Primalredemption [via Welcome to Concave Earth Forum] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Sorry CarmaKiss :) I hope you will forgive us :) It's very disturbing when you realize the agenda behind the Flat Earth Movement!

Just let me know if you want to swallow any more red pills ;)

To unsubscribe from A good video showing how the FLAT EARTH movement is in fact a Zionist disinformation project from its inception, click here.
NAML

"emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds"  - Bob Marley

Re: A good video showing how the FLAT EARTH movement is in fact a Zionist disinformation project from its inception

Primalredemption
Yeah it goes deeeeeep