A page on Italian Facebook that stores information in scientific, philosophical, theological, biblical and alchemical

A page on Italian Facebook that stores information in scientific, philosophical, theological, biblical and alchemical

animacosmica
This post was updated on .
Good harmony to all of us,
this text was translated from Italian because I know little English :)

At the Italian facebook, i'm creating a page on the ground concave leaving even items that may interest you as well information from you that you have left in the name of love for the truth about the real nature of the cosmos by writing articles in keywords like "Endosphere" , "Cosmocentrism" and, in spiritual terms, "Christocentrism". :)

In the interest of sharing, this is the facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Viviamo-dentro-la-terra-perch%C3%A8-la-sua-superficie-%C3%A8-concava-e-non-solo/104949096518178

Thanking again of your knowledge and your support, from the Sicilian earth,
pace of development in all of us :)

Maurizio

Re: A page on Italian Facebook that stores information in scientific, philosophical, theological, biblical and alchemical

A Friend
thank you for your comment Maurizio, i went through all of those posts and translated them on google translate. Glad to see you share the knowledge of the concave earth  :)

Re: A page on Italian Facebook that stores information in scientific, philosophical, theological, biblical and alchemical

Maccallum49
Facebook is one of the main platforms that are used by the businesses in order to generate more leads. I am utilizing this technique for a long time and have never had any such issue. The expert facebook ads services are providing me high quality work and I get most of the leads converted in to my customers.

Re: A page on Italian Facebook that stores information in scientific, philosophical, theological, biblical and alchemical

Maccallum49
What is there that Facebook is not capable of doing in today‚Äôs time? There are facebook ads services that help in promoting business on social media. It because of this that a businessman is able to get a lot of traffic on their website and also improved ranking in the SERPs. People have gone beyond liking and sharing pictures on Facebook.