Aliens?

Steeljaw

Re: Aliens?

If you like, you can imagine aliens in Hell outside our Concave Earth. And imagine them coming inside sometimes (from holes in poles or other holes?).
But, I don't beleave in aliens, anyway, I prefer scientific evidence, always.
But I beleave we were much more inteligent and strong before de great flood. Probably an elite survived (maybe around 4400 bc) but that elite almost desapeeared with time, around 1000 bc at the end of egiptean empire.
At the end of 19th century, and before the Spanish Flu, we still had several great minds. But much more rare now.

Re: Aliens?

Steeljaw

Re: Aliens?

Re: Aliens?

Steeljaw

Re: Aliens?

Re: Aliens?

Re: Aliens?

Steeljaw

Re: Aliens?

Re: Aliens?

From my experience and research, Aliens and their abductions are almost entirely a hypnagogic phenomenon occurring in the Dream or Astral projection state. It is not to say they are not real, but rather real on a different level of reality than the physical plane. Because most people have no conscious experience with these alternate levels of reality, they often assume their experience is physical and 'real' which it is not. Dream experiences can in fact seem more real than waking reality, so they are not exaggerating in that sense.

There are however many ancient stories of giants who walked the Earth, the Nephilim, Sumerian dragon gods and goddesses (anu), Reptilian and winged serpent Gods, etc. So it may be possible that other beings originated in Earth before Man (such as reptilians who lived underground) and perhaps some who were created or originate from the central celestrial sphere such as where the Fallen angels come from. When you look at the first Pharoah Akenaten and his wife Nefertiti, for example, you see clear 'extraterrestrial' DNA in their mix. Some Tibetans to this day maintain the large skull structure of this hybrid.

The entire notion of New Age aliens such as Arcturians, Pleiadians etc coming here from 'outer space' to "save" humanity is a complete Archonic psyop, a massive and successful disinformation movement that has blindsided the naive and wise alike.

Is it possible actual lifeforms resembling classic Aliens exist in their own concave universe and have found a way to phaseshift into this concave Earth universe? It is possible. Actually, is seems likely when you weigh the sheer amount of astral and etheric parasitism going on in this plane.

Re: Aliens?

wildheretic
This post was updated on .
The above would be my answer also.

I can even add to that a little. I think these types of ufos are really inter-dimensional time/space vehicles which are able to move from the "physical" to certain "astral/dream" levels and all the worlds in between. I don't have a better description because I don't have better references. However, I found this interesting when someone was explaining OBEs:

My first projection in this regard was accompanied by a loud whirring noise like an electrical dynamo increasing in pitch and the rushing sensations as I went through the tunnel and bright geometric patterns were fascinating in themselves.
http://www.paranormal.de/ballabene/obe/english/obepart2/tunneltheo.htm

This whirring dynamo increasing in pitch has been associated with some ufos and reminds me about a report i read in 2001 on Floyd Sweet's magnetic resonance device which was said to go very cold and create a sound like a high pitch wind. Cold is also associated with ghosts and paranormal phenomena.

I feel there is a strong link here.

Also look at the Italian spirit device and the American one from the early 80s. I think that one was called "spiricom". Shockingly successful. A couple of images were of grey "aliens".
http://www.angelsghosts.com/spiricom
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbczsKfsxLc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZopmcREtxQ&list=PLbuv3CXqsTH59qApQb5TKSFlxbG5xsbSL (alien at 49:33)

WH

Re: Aliens?

Primalredemption
Wow that is fascinating and creepy WH, thanks for the links.

I see spirits sometimes out of my peripheral vision like dogs running across the street, extra people riding a bus etc. It can make you question your sanity at times.

Do you do any work in the paranormal WH? I am currently testing a simple device I have made to capture and remove entities/spirits and so far it has been working pretty well.

Re: Aliens?

wildheretic
I too see "spirits" out of my peripheral vision. Since I moved house, the only type I see now out the corner of my eye are shadow beings and light (white but bluish around the edges) beings. The old house had a vortex in it in the bathroom though. That's another story.

I don't work with the paranormal but I find that area interesting. "Glitches in the matrix" are even more wild. Have you read any of those stories?

"Interview with ... Vampire" book/film shook me to the core. Something is most certainly afoot. I'm not sure what it is though.

I'm interested in the device. How does it work?

WH

Re: Aliens?

ICEdoom
Aliens are military psyop invented in the 50s. And all the alien abductees have ties to military.  Also mechanical UFOs are bs hoax.

Re: Aliens?

Wow never saw that reddit thread before, have to dive into it :) maybe contribute my own stories.

The device I am using involves a very simple measure that exerts a type of pulling force on the spirit/entity. If you remember Ghost Busters they had the stun gun then the suction trap, well this is kind of like the latter.

I am still trying to create an effective "stun gun" to neutralize or paralyze the spirit/entity so the trap can be more effective. It does not work through frequencies so much as a field, but I am also very interested in frequency generators such as the original Rife plasma tube. I know someone who actually got to be in the same room as the original rife machine and said he had immediately reactions and subsequent healing. If anything could be an effective "stun" gun for these entities I think it would be along these lines.

Re: Aliens?

shadowofearth
These so called aliens are just humans with high tech.

Re: Aliens?

Lego Spaceman
Banned User
Aliens are just part of the great lie foisted upon mankind.

Re: Aliens?

Richard Leigh

Re: Aliens?

Primalredemption
Richard Leigh wrote
The real question is, What Do They Think Of Us?
"Mmmmmmm Humannnn"