Another version of concave earth?

ICEdoom
This guy says earth is flat and concave and that Steven is wrong

https://youtu.be/rHp7gldYovU

Re: Another version of concave earth?

Re: Another version of concave earth?

Mr Zhib Rhan LOL that guy is confused I have watched him for a while. Comments disabled on all his videos.

Re: Another version of concave earth?

Total fuckhead, I already dealt with his stupidity.

Re: Another version of concave earth?

ICEdoom

Re: Another version of concave earth?

uh gee, so basically, he is going to believe the scientists to be honest about what they are doing when it's convenient for him?
If they have a contraption down below the south pole pointing down, i can assure you they are more curious as to what is outside of earth rather than what is in space on the northern side. how ridiculous. man is curious about what is outside of earth, and to use the nutrino penetrating through a solid convex earth is the perfect excuse to fund their research.
they wanna know what hell is like actually.