Anyone noticed the Sun getting WHITER lately?!?

Anyone noticed the Sun getting WHITER lately?!?

Primalredemption
Has anyone noticed the Sun getting whiter these past few years?

Almost like a switch has been made from incandescent to fluorescent to save on the power bills?

I swear it used to be yellow. The Sun used to be yellow! We had sunsets all the time and one could easily gaze at clouds during midday without having to squint.

But now? It's white. White sunsets, white glaring reflections everywhere. IT'S NOT THE SAME COLOR!!!

We hardly have any sunsets here in Hawaii anymore! I grew up with huge vast pink purple orange and red sunsets! They are gone!!! The sky is glaring white! What in Earth is going on?!?

Re: Anyone noticed the Sun getting WHITER lately?!?

Re: Anyone noticed the Sun getting WHITER lately?!?

Primalredemption
It might very well be connected to the chem trails. They have sprayed pretty heavily over the islands at least up until a few years ago, and one would have to wonder why. Is there a huge hole blown through the glass above Hawaii? Does this increase the amount of white light coming through the glass?

-I get sunburnt more easily.
-Chem trails being sprayed.
-Sun appears whiter and sunsets are WHITE.

Even in your photo, I can see so much whiteness above the orange. It's totally foreign to me. An hour like that with the sun beneath the horizon should be deep orange, even red, with purple and indigo on the clouds all the way through half the sky.

Re: Anyone noticed the Sun getting WHITER lately?!?

Peter Flatland

Re: Anyone noticed the Sun getting WHITER lately?!?

cool Peter.

I have read on other forums where people have said the same thing about the sun - that it used to be more yellow. I just can't personally give an opinion on it. Sometimes I wonder if it's just people's biased speculation.

Re: Anyone noticed the Sun getting WHITER lately?!?

Peter Flatland

Re: Anyone noticed the Sun getting WHITER lately?!?

Peter Flatland

Re: Anyone noticed the Sun getting WHITER lately?!?

Wow very interesting Peter thank you for the confirmation.

I remember the shock I experienced in physics class when we learned sunlight was actually white. "Huh?" I thought. "It looks yellow, but I guess it actually has white light". Now, it's just ridiculous.

Of course I wasn't alive in the 70s so this is even more powerful verification that is has been happening for some time.

I remember as a kid, sitting in the living room during late evening where the room would glow with a soothing yellow. There was a soothing peace to that light. Now, it just feels bright and empty. I don't "feel the sunshine" anymore, just get burnt.

Re: Anyone noticed the Sun getting WHITER lately?!?

Yes it is more and more whiter. I had a large discussion here with a specialized sun astronomer.
He said the oficial classification is still this one:
http://hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu/hbase/starlog/staspe.html
where the sun is classified as a yellow/white 'star' (well , of course it is not a star)
but NASA teach nowadays kids it is completly white as in this very nice small book
http://irischallenge.arc.nasa.gov/what-color-is-the-sun.pdf

Here too it is defined as completly white:
http://www.science20.com/solar_fun_heliochromologist/color_sun_revelation-30294

I am 60 yo, and I remember very well the sun much more yellow then, in the 60s and 70s.
Joe

Re: Anyone noticed the Sun getting WHITER lately?!?

Joe

Re: Anyone noticed the Sun getting WHITER lately?!?

Cogito Ergo Sum
Thought this was fascinating,... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwUk2A6-DNw  ... and may be relevant!

Re: Anyone noticed the Sun getting WHITER lately?!?

that's been passed around plenty. Dollard doesn't understand the sun is flat and dark on its back side.
Aside from being a meth head, and thinking a little too highly of himself, a couple points are relevant - the sun gets its energy from another "dimension", it's a transformer, and it's probably hollow.

Re: Anyone noticed the Sun getting WHITER lately?!?

Philip
Yea my dad has been telling me the sun didn't used to be so bright like it is now.

Primalredemption
I believe it plays a part; either the aluminum particles are dispersing and reflecting the light making everything brighter, or it is being sprayed to alleviate the damage done to the Glass Sky™ as explained by Lord Steven Christ™

Re: Anyone noticed the Sun getting WHITER lately?!?

Re: Anyone noticed the Sun getting WHITER lately?!?

lorraine
I thought the same thing!!!...the sunlight is white not yellow...so I am not going crazy!....is the ice melting and getting thinner and that is why the light is whiter???...hmmmm

Re: Anyone noticed the Sun getting WHITER lately?!?

The sky appears to be a much lighter blue than I remember as a kid laying in the yard 35 yrs ago.

Re: Anyone noticed the Sun getting WHITER lately?!?

Re: Anyone noticed the Sun getting WHITER lately?!?

myawakening
Grm

Re: Anyone noticed the Sun getting WHITER lately?!?

Grm
Can confirm that from Russia, it's definitely whiter now.
Funny detail:
Every cosmonaut team has to watch movie "White Sun of Desert" before launch.
It's a good luck tradition. The title shows that 50 years ago (it's an old western-style film) people used to think than only in desert you can see white Sun.

Give a child blue paper and paints, and ask to draw a Sun. The Sun will appear yellow.

Re: Anyone noticed the Sun getting WHITER lately?!?

Re: Anyone noticed the Sun getting WHITER lately?!?

Primalredemption
dunno but last year here it was raining every single friggin day. We even had hail falling all over the place. By the way I live in Hawaii lol so to see hail is a really WTF moment.

This year it has been dry dry dry almost every day. A few showers here and there but... weird

Re: Anyone noticed the Sun getting WHITER lately?!?

Re: Anyone noticed the Sun getting WHITER lately?!?

spartan45
Google provided this post on the Concave Earth forum as second top answer to ‘is the Sun getting whiter?’ This question can send mainstream science forums into a tailspin, so I raised an eyebrow when I read the post’s objective comments rather than comments set to ridicule, humiliate, or otherwise shout down this subject. At first the evidence against looks convincing, because it seems the image of the Sun shows no increase in frequency/radiance/power worth mentioning, with satellite data confirming this.
 So why did I first think the Sun appeared more ‘gleamy’ in 1997, the effect these days being the Sun appears to be more brilliant white, burning skin fiercer, with the sky whiter/glaring.  Well, perhaps it’s because nothing of any consequence has changed with regard to the Sun’s frequency/radiance/power. Instead, could it be the Earth’s atmosphere that’s experienced change since around 1980. Planes may be making a high-altitude icy haze that is brightening US skies, according to a group of scientists reported by BBC news teletext on 17 December 2015. See pictures. As for the Sun burning skin fiercer, Cancer Research UK graph from 1979 to 2012 (see picture) demonstrates the rise of skin cancer which admittedly only vaguely backs up the increase of solar radiation reaching the Earth’s surface burning the skin fiercer. Time to break out my tin foil hat!
Jet traffic linked to ice haze 1Jet traffic linked to ice haze 2Cancer UK research 1979-2012 skin cancer fig

Re: Anyone noticed the Sun getting WHITER lately?!?

JITTER
I live in Colorado and have noticed that the sun's radiance has not only turned white, but the heat burns through my pants. I have to get out of the sun after just a few minutes or it feels like my legs are on fire.