BAM! Octahedron FOUND!

Re: BAM! Octahedron FOUND!

Ozymandias
Amazing stuff Steve, fantastic work you do.

Re: BAM! Octahedron FOUND!

Mind blowing. Absolutely mind blowing

Re: BAM! Octahedron FOUND!

humbled

Re: BAM! Octahedron FOUND!

Primalredemption
Steve has this amazing ability to magnetize the truth to him no matter how buried it may be. Verifiable Genius in his own right

Re: BAM! Octahedron FOUND!

Wow. Thank you Steve, Excelent research.
When I posted my question to Q & A Steve list on 1 August, I did not expect such perfect answer.
But the problem of quantity of rocks still remains. Maybe the are transmutations of elements in the Octahedron with so much cavitation energy (like in sonolumiscent stars?) enough to create rocks  (meteors) from other lighter elements... Divine Alchemy?

Re: BAM! Octahedron FOUND!

they are not hitting the ground, they are repeating meteors that hit the glass and bounce back up into inner space. they are lying about the numbers and that they get past the glass.

Re: BAM! Octahedron FOUND!

wildheretic
What quantities are we talking about? Throw me some figures and links and let me have a proper look.
I already did the basic math on 100 tons lost per annum equating to about a 36 mile diameter Sun where it is one quarter of a sphere. The comment is on my blog somewhere.

WH

Re: BAM! Octahedron FOUND!

serqet333
Okay.  So i put a piece of paper over the Octahedron image and traced it.  In doing so I uncovered a piece of the puzzle to Ezekiel's vision.  "As for the likeness of their faces, they four had the face of a man, and the face of a lion, on the right side: and they four had the face of an ox on the left side; they four also had the face of an eagle."  Ezekiel 1:10

I did this a day or two after you posted this, but have felt very nervous to put it out there.  I enhanced the drawing slightly in the center, and added some additional thoughts with regard to the 4 elements that make up most living things.  Thinking the 6 wings has to do with the flower of life.  Idk.

I'm sorry if you have trouble viewing it.  This is my original and it's in pencil.