CERN - maybe its really 'more'

Gvoy
There are Videos about CERN (LHC, whatever) being a 'ritual' to open a gate to other dimensions, the pit or whatever
And free the fallen angels, lucifer and blablablah.. ok.

Steven said in some his Videos that his angels will rise and take ppl to fema camps or something - could CERN be something  in this direction, something... 'good'?

Because in none of these Videos they say anything good about it:

https://m.youtube.com/results?q=cern%20end

Re: CERN - maybe its really 'more'

Gvoy wrote
There are Videos about CERN (LHC, whatever) being a 'ritual' to open a gate to other dimensions, the pit or whatever
And free the fallen angels, lucifer and blablablah.. ok.

Steven said in some his Videos that his angels will rise and take ppl to fema camps or something - could CERN be something  in this direction, something... 'good'?

Because in none of these Videos they say anything good about it:

https://m.youtube.com/results?q=cern%20end
I really haven't studied CERN too much. I just take it by faith that my allies will arise suddenly from somewhere. May they are even the once punished Watchers or Archons who mixed their seeds with the daughters of men and have been bound underground and have endured their punishment, and because I am merciful will forgive them. Maybe Antarctica is a portal to that abyss. Maybe that's why the UN has blocked off the south pole. Makes more sense that a flat-earther giant perimeter ice wall, anyway.

We'll see what happens.

Re: CERN - maybe its really 'more'

Intuitive Concaver
Steve wrote
Maybe Antarctica is a portal to that abyss. Maybe that's why the UN has blocked off the south pole.
Maybe there is a portal to outside of the earth there.  It could literally be one of the gates to hell.

Re: CERN - maybe its really 'more'

Intuitive Concaver wrote
Steve wrote
Maybe Antarctica is a portal to that abyss. Maybe that's why the UN has blocked off the south pole.
Maybe there is a portal to outside of the earth there.  It could literally be one of the gates to hell.
exactly what i suspect too