Camera Evidence For Light Bending.

skycentrism
This post was updated on .
Hi ! ka rol from yt here.

Here's a continuous video made by Mariusz Szczytynski, a Polish concave Earther. He was testing the behaviour of the center of the image before and after zooming in.

Testing the Light bending

It's in Polish so I will just refer to most important parts.

He checked three situations here:

1.  in the very beginning the center of the image is above the horizon, you can see that the center of the image is going definitely up after zooming. you can place the cursor more or less accurately in the middle of the video and see what happens, or make two screenshots before and after he zooms and make a line in the middle of the screen and compare what happens with the middle of the image, whether it changes or not.

2.from 1:00 the center of the image is below the horizon. the horizon goes up of course, but the center of the image doesn't seem to change much, you would have to make a graphical comparison.
The image blurs simply because of an automated focus.

3. Now from 1:30 he starts to level the camera on a tripod with a libella. After he does that...the horizon is...above the center of the image, which should not be the case if we lived on the outside. With the levelled camera the center of the image is not so much different before zooming than in situtation 2. It should definitely zoom into the water but instead....it goes into the sky as hell.

There shouldn't be such a difference, the camera should ALWAYS simply zoom in to the center and the center of the image should not change at all whether the camera is levelled or not.

Horizon being ABOVE the center of the image after levelling the camera in 1:30 is a confirmation of what Teed and his team saw with the telescope :)

Re: Camera Evidence For Light Bending.

Primalredemption
Thank you for the link,

Does he say the word "shapeshift" somewhere as in referring to the same relative starting point for the image having two different results after zooming?

What are his thoughts and your thoughts for why the image zooms in to the sky on the third set up using the level?

Interesting, i've been wanting to test a similar situation where I live but to test for light bending throughout the day.

Re: Camera Evidence For Light Bending.

skycentrism
Does he say the word "shapeshift" somewhere as in referring to the same relative starting point for the image having two different results after zooming?

Hmm, no I don't think so, but he is not surprised at all with the results, he's tried this couple of times before. This was just a private link so far but maybe it will encourage others to try similar experiments, maybe with a professional leveler.

What are his thoughts and your thoughts for why the image zooms in to the sky on the third set up using the level?

I don't know, I think that maybe levelling the optical device makes it 'catch' some kind of optical balance point, that's why.

Re: Camera Evidence For Light Bending.

A Friend
i've been a viewer of your channel for a while ka rol, i like your content. i noticed you went quiet for a while after you posted the "jews are denationalized slavs" video. it raised my eyebrow to say the least. ugh.

anyway, i hope you will translate the rest of that documentary, it was great--i wonder if they saw your comment about translating the rest of it if you got few thousands views and accordingly docked your view count