Can you start another thread Steven?

Intuitive Concaver
Steven, your Q and A thread is getting to be too lengthy for me to view/download on my smartphone device.  Would you consider starting another thread (Q and A - part 2) to help alleviate this problem for those of us with limited bandwidth or device functionality.  Thanks.
By the way, your last post about how water is pressed to the sides of the earth got me thinking.  You mentioned sound might play a role in it.  Certain sound frequencies have been known to levitate matter.  I believe the inventor John Hutchison's work has dealt with this.  It makes sense that this  phenomenon might be the better explanation for gravity.  We may be literally levitated against the interior of the earth, using sound.  Perhaps the sun and the moon alter the frequency enough to generate tides beneath them.

Re: Can you start another thread Steven?

Intuitive Concaver wrote
oh yea i can add my acoustic levitation segment that i mentioned in one of my videos. hmm it should start a page 2 pretty soon. i just dont wanna confuse people too much and keep it all in one thread.

Re: Can you start another thread Steven?

Intuitive Concaver
Steve wrote
oh yea i can add my acoustic levitation segment that i mentioned in one of my videos. hmm it should start a page 2 pretty soon. i just dont wanna confuse people too much and keep it all in one thread.

I think you're really on to something with this acoustic levitation!  That's fine about the thread.  It works allright for most people probably.  I just need to get a better device for internet.

Re: Can you start another thread Steven?

Big Cave
If I may say, no need to start another thread, because Nabble forum, like most other forums, allow you to have Classic, List and Threaded.

For mobile users with limited bandwidth, you can click to view the List, instead of Classic.

Like this:

You get this:

Then click on any post to expand just that post.

You can also configure your browser not to download images or videos, but that would be not what be what you want o achieve for a great browsing experience, but if you wish to save on bandwidth and loading times, you can do that.

In any case, nabble like most forums, allow for a certain number of posts and then it paginates to another page.

What can be done is to have multiple posts, instead of putting everything into one post, but just have one thread for the same topic.

Makes sense?  :)

Re: Can you start another thread Steven?

Intuitive Concaver
Thanks for the advice Big Cave.  I was getting frustrated.