Celestial sphere

Nils Esche
This post was updated on .

It is the celestial sphere, that is rotating. Earth is stationary!

See it! Feel it!

The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork.

 (Psalm 19)

It is heaven, that rotates, not earth!!!

________

We can do, what 'they' can. Wide angle lenses:-)))

I love this one, for it is without any sound:

I have seen this in many of my dreams, that have been so realistic!

I told you, I can see the celestial sphere rotating. And that i will show you later! There you go.
http://welcome-to-concave-earth-forum.70389.x6.nabble.com/The-heavens-are-made-out-of-glass-td193.html

Cheers Steven. And TY al lot – for helping me, to be able, seeing all this!

Greetings, Nils

Re: Celestial sphere

Nils Esche wrote

I love this one, for it is without any sound:

This one is perfect with the fish eye lens!

cheers Nils