Close Sun Hot spot

Re: Close Sun Hot spot

yep, there is no way the sun is anywhere near 93 million miles.
Hot spot gives it away. totally debunks heliocentrism.

Re: Close Sun Hot spot

Re: Close Sun Hot spot

humbugger
Have you guys seen this one yet?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_9eYcGIT88

e: At 6:45 you can see a hot spot.

Re: Close Sun Hot spot

Completely destroys. I wonder what White Rabbit says about this?

Re: Close Sun Hot spot

Re: Close Sun Hot spot

humbugger
I have to agree that it looks like a gap in the clouds, heck it could as well be an actual gap, because within the lower edge of the spot, it shows clouds bleeding through the light. Hard to tell though.

Try showing him the video I posted above. The hot spot is very much definitely on the clouds in that video, not on the water. On 2:17 it is also easy to see because of the coloring. What these people need is airtight proof of the points made, and there is just no way this can look like a gap.

E: Switched paragraphs.

Re: Close Sun Hot spot

Re: Close Sun Hot spot

humbugger
Yeah, people get dense when they sense they are wrong.
They are just not open to the idea of a reality of visible simplicity .

If this were a reflection, wouldn't it be dark, or least dimmed under the clouds, assuming light == straight?
So if this were the case, would THAT not prove heliocentrism? This kind of makes me think of the silly moon/earth gif from a few weeks ago, the gray circle moving across the earth composite. That's how it would look on the ground ;-).

Anyway, If it were a reflection, wouldn't the size be way off anyway?

..How does this not gracefully debunk the star sun idea?!

Re: Close Sun Hot spot

Re: Close Sun Hot spot

humbugger
That's a nice find.