~ Comment I'd like to share ~

Re: ~ Comment I'd like to share ~

it's great to see your activity. I think I saw a comment from you linking a diagram to the Rectilineator experiment on a video. Appreciate you.

Re: ~ Comment I'd like to share ~

Re: ~ Comment I'd like to share ~

IrOnMaN wrote
Thank you Steve, I am trying to be. It is difficult to wake people up. I get a small sense of what you must have been dealing with all this time. I admire you composure. It's a tough job you are doing...

And yeah, it is from that video this whole conversation I am having. It was in response to Eric's do buy latest video. I stopped watchina at the 11th minute where he told a preposterous lie that there has never been any experiment that showed the curvature of the Earth. It was then when I called him a lier and and mentioned the Rectilineator experiment.
Ah yea, that was the vid. Yep, he is a filthy liar for sure.