Company logos and Concave Earth

LightintheSkywithDiamonds
This post was updated on .
Even though today's Renault logo is a double pyramid with both upper and lower pyramid tops cut off, the early logo was simply a diamond shape octahedron.
Look at this announcement of a Renault classics exposition.  Are these Renault cars inside a concave earth???

Re: Company logos and Concave Earth

Nils Esche

Re: Company logos and Concave Earth

Yo what in the...?

Nice researching

Re: Company logos and Concave Earth

Primalredemption

Look, the air force knows. The stars are in the center of the sphere. There are also two glass skies

Re: Company logos and Concave Earth

Re: Company logos and Concave Earth

Primalredemption

Hmm the 'Intel" is that we are "inside"? Tel means mound or hill in hebrew, is the 'mound' 'In' the circle?

Re: Company logos and Concave Earth

Portuguese edition of the Bible

DreamWorks Opening Animation

A Friend

steve i hope you see this :)

fishing boy sitting in the hollow of the moon, casting his rod into the celestial ocean.

maybe one day the world can be as tranquil and kind as this little animation from DreamWorks

:)

Re: DreamWorks Opening Animation

Primalredemption
Interesting, It just came back to me that Enki was the 'lord of the Waters' which also became intermixed with god of the 'underworld'. If his name came from a time-frame before the Earth had oceans then this 'Water' he was lord of could very well be the celestial ocean which would be the 'underworld' of the Heavenly city of Jerusalem in a sense.

The inference of 'water' was also fresh water, and not salty water like our oceans. This would also explain why the ice sheets are not opaque.

Re: DreamWorks Opening Animation

yep, see it. although the moon isn't above the celestial ocean, it is a nice piece, thanks.

Re: Company logos and Concave Earth

outerheaven

Walked past the AT&T building in town yesterday and was like ooooooh! Why hello there!

There's also this one, but I'm not sure when/where AT&T used it, if at all? It might be linked to their Euro division ...

Re: Company logos and Concave Earth

A Friend
Faberge egg with globe inside...it has royal/imperial ties so who is to say these eggs weren't initially inspired by our enclosed earth

Re: Company logos and Concave Earth

A Friend
Now the crystal ball drop on New Year's Eve doesn't seem so random

Re: Company logos and Concave Earth

Zhib found this one...

Re: Company logos and Concave Earth

shows octahedron