Concave Earth SESSIONS 3 - Jon Deveaugh, Damian Nix, Joseph Winthrop, Andy Holmes

Concave Earth SESSIONS 3 - Jon Deveaugh, Damian Nix, Joseph Winthrop, Andy Holmes

April 24, 2015

Re: Concave Earth SESSIONS 3 - Jon Deveaugh, Damian Nix, Joseph Winthrop, Andy Holmes

acenci

Re: Concave Earth SESSIONS 3 - Jon Deveaugh, Damian Nix, Joseph Winthrop, Andy Holmes

Intuitive Concaver
     I was a guest on this show, but I've slightly changed my opinion about something I said on it.  I mentioned how it may be up to Steven's audience to spread news of the concave earth on a local level, after a power and communications shutdown.  I still think this is the case, but opened my eyes more as to how it can be accomplished.  Those who understand and support Steven's message will be too valuable to simply share their knowledge interpersonally, as I originally saw it.  Before the shutdown even happens, I think it may be up to us to contact the media and let them know what we do.  This can occur in any form we are comfortable with, through any medium we have access to.  Due to our limited numbers, it will be essential that we leverage our voice to increase efficiency in distributing this news.
Andy Holmes

Re: Concave Earth SESSIONS 3 - Jon Deveaugh, Damian Nix, Joseph Winthrop, Andy Holmes

acenci

Re: Concave Earth SESSIONS 3 - Jon Deveaugh, Damian Nix, Joseph Winthrop, Andy Holmes

Intuitive Concaver
This post was updated on .
acenci wrote
Hi, Andy, nice to meet you. Thanks for the feedback.
Hi Andrea.  Thanks for compiling the discussion points on the Concave Earth Sessions.  That's really cool!  If only more flat earth researchers would focus some attention on the topic of concavity, they might better make sense of things.  They really should at least be open to the idea.  I saw your video when it was first posted a few weeks ago.  It looks like it's gotten quite a bit of dialogue in the comment section now.