Concave Earthwebsite-page also in Dutch, English and German

Concave Earthwebsite-page also in Dutch, English and German

EiB-Dutch

Hi,

I'm new on this forum. The first time I heard about a concave earth was on a Dutch Bilbe Study. I thought it was baloney, but the more I tried to disprove it... The concave earth is the truth!

Therefore I've added a special page (a kind of library) about this subject.

http://eindtijdinbeeld.nl/EiB-Holle%20aarde/de_holle_aarde.html

This page contains books, video's, pdf's and lot of documents.
I'm open for new stuff. So, if you have something to share...
Please send me an email: eindtijdinbeeld@gmail.com

Re: Concave Earthwebsite-page also in Dutch, English and German

you did not include any of my work? i find that insulting.

Re: Concave Earthwebsite-page also in Dutch, English and German

Ozymandias
He is new, I'm sure he will in time.

Re: Concave Earthwebsite-page also in Dutch, English and German

EiB-Dutch
@Steve,

I will do that.
It was yesterday that someone send me a youtube video of yours. WOW! nice 3D graphics.
I'll add it to the page. Also this forum.

Thanks for all your work on this issue.

Re: Concave Earthwebsite-page also in Dutch, English and German

except I build the house, the workers labor is in vain. you remember that.