Constellations Destroy Heliocentric Model

Constellations Destroy Heliocentric Model

trigun
If earth was really spinning at 1674km/h and orbiting the sun at 108,000 km/h while the sun itself orbiting the galaxy center at 720,000 km/h, there is NO WAY constellations will exist and remain same for thousands of years unless the sun is fixed with all other fixed stars making up the constellations and moving perfectly synced with galaxy center. Very unlikely to happen but no heliocentric model says sun is moving at 720,000 km/h lol. You will see stars moving in all directions all the time in heliocentric model that it will be impossible to make constellations out of it, even if you do, it will be only temporary lasting for few days or weeks at most. Heliocentric Model Destroyed.

Re: Constellations Destroy Heliocentric Model

Ozymandias
Sort of "master of the bleeding obvious" when one puts their mind to it.
I often wondered that, glad I'm not the only one.