Do you beleave in such coincidences? Or you prefer the simple Concave Earth

Do you beleave in such coincidences? Or you prefer the simple Concave Earth

If you beleave in 'mainstream convex science' and 'human/life million year evolution' you must beleave too in the almost impossible coincidence that humanity just happened to develop during the rather brief period of time when the moon so neatly fits just within the Sun's disc at its full eclipse (allowing to observe the Sun's corona). Earlier in the convex earth's mainstream 'history', the moon would have totally obscured the Sun at its maximal eclipse, and eventually the receding moon will appear much smaller than the Sun even at its maximal eclipse.
Then there are a conjuntion of two incredible coincidences.
1. Human devolpment in right moment.
2. Distance to moon in right moment.
The odds are unthinkable. But all 'lietists' beleave that this conjuction of coincidences is real.
This incredible belief happens by faith? Or 'space mainstream science' became a religion?

Well, in Concave Earth Theory, till now, I cannot think about any aspect you must beleave in such conjuction of coincidences...
Choose
A: Beleave Tesla Ether and Bending Light and you have a simple Concave Earth that is proven to verify all observations.
B: Beleave in a very misterious Dark Matter/Energy as 95% of all that exists in Universe, beleave in black holes, beleave you are in earth in a complex and very speedy motion in 7 directions in a total of more than 3 million km/h, beleave in a weird Relativity Theory with a contracting or expanding Space/Time and a constant speed of straight light, beleave that a Rosetta landed in a comet and other fantastic space travel and dubious imagery, and beleave in the above conjunction of coincidences about every 18 months (average) full solar eclipses and you are on a complete 'Disney Convex spinning Earth'
I love Disney movies,... but I have to choose A

Re: Do you beleave in such coincidences? Or you prefer the simple Concave Earth

Re: Do you beleave in such coincidences? Or you prefer the simple Concave Earth

the stupidity of man never ceases to bewilder me.

Re: Do you beleave in such coincidences? Or you prefer the simple Concave Earth

Re: Do you beleave in such coincidences? Or you prefer the simple Concave Earth

Q titan
No such thing as coincidence - totally agree.
The Adjustment Bureau (2011) movie

Found once on the internet (not anymore) a very interesting presentation of how Earth was terraformed, including all rivers, hills, mountains, energy lines, pyramids etc. Nile, The Tigris and Euphrates, the Danube, Amazonas all & all are connected & alligned to the 'star systems' where orion, ursa major, ursa minor, bootes etc are key (among others).

If recall it rightly that information was presented by the same person (or group) who regulary show updates how Earth is 'run' (in line with/to Jordan Maxwell's work)
http://www.goroadachi.com/etemenanki/

Everyone must know the fact (top elite) that we are inside (like a ball) because of all the 'sphere sculptures' globally ('sphere in the sphere') like at vatican's pine court, one was in front of NY WTC which had been moved to Battery Park on February 17th, 2011, there is another one in front of the UN building also in NY, more in Europe.

No, nothing is a coincidence.

Posted many key issues on youtube but not sure if my 'comments' are visible (under 'Q titan).
Some of my emails also had been deleted 'en route'.
Joe

I beleave we were much more inteligent before the Flood (4400 BC, according to Steve friend Kent Hovind), and even after the Flood some inteligent humans remained till 1 to 3 Millenium after it . I don't know exactly when stupidity had begun. Somewhere before Roman Empire (750BC) and probably in the fall (1100 BC) of Egypt Civilisation.
Joe

Re: Do you beleave in such coincidences? Or you prefer the simple Concave Earth

Joe

Re: Do you beleave in such coincidences? Or you prefer the simple Concave Earth

Q titan
As my father used to say it's relative who is stupid & who isn't!

On 3 June 2015 at 18:07, Joe [via Welcome to Concave Earth Forum] <[hidden email]> wrote:
ok being serious, it's not stupidity but God's experiment in action. If you're in a bad mood you can say that we're stupid, but if you want to be polite then it's all an experiment/thought/idea

To unsubscribe from Do you beleave in such coincidences? Or you prefer the simple Concave Earth, click here.
NAML

Re: Do you beleave in such coincidences? Or you prefer the simple Concave Earth

bondc

Re: Do you beleave in such coincidences? Or you prefer the simple Concave Earth

serqet333
Good point bondc.  Co-incidents do occur.  There is no denying that.  The question then becomes are they occurring out of divine order or just randomly?  I prefer divine order!

Re: Do you beleave in such coincidences? Or you prefer the simple Concave Earth

bondc

Re: Do you beleave in such coincidences? Or you prefer the simple Concave Earth

serqet333
bondc wrote
Sorry to go on, as I was compelled to do so
No need to apologize bondc.  Your insight is appealing.  At this time in my life I desire change.  I need reminding of my ability to shape my world.  Thanks for the words of inspiration!