Dysons Sphere

guided by i
This post was updated on .
I was watching some old Star Trek NG episodes and came across the DYSONS SPHERE episode.  Seems like the producers/screen writers knew we lived inside the earth Or at least heard of the theory.  When the enterprise enters the sphere it looks similar to Chris' model of the earth.  A DYSONS sphere is a circular structure built around a star (sun).  Sorta looks like the "sphere in a sphere" sculpture that's sits in front of the Vatican.   The episode is called "relic" on Netflix.  It's not anything new, but came across it and thought I'd share.  I havent been following along with you guys for a year or so, but still believe it's the most accurate theory.  Who knows right? Either way, it's fun to speculate.
Regards,

Michael

Re: Dysons Sphere

Re: Dysons Sphere

guided by i
I'm uncertain about it being better, although the "dysons sphere" has been around longer then Stevens updated model.  If anything, I speculate the earth being more similar to a vortex or donut shape rather than a spherical inverted ball.  These are all speculations, unless you guys have concrete evidence. Don't get me wrong, I'm on board with us living inside the earth, but try not to sound so sure of yourself, or Steven.  Along with the heliocentric THEORY, this too is still, a theory.
Regards,

Michael

donut shape?

Re: donut shape?

guided by i
True but you were referring to Stevens video.  You're not familiar with a vortex?  Sacred geometry?

Regards,

Michael Iguidez

On Sep 27, 2015, at 3:58 PM, IrOnMaN [via Welcome to Concave Earth Forum] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Actually the spherical concave earth has been around before any star trek episode.
"For I live in the Geoverse"

http://welcome-to-concave-earth-forum.70389.x6.nabble.com/Dysons-Sphere-tp3147p3169.html
To unsubscribe from Dysons Sphere, click here.
NAML
Regards,

Michael

Michael