Emailed Kent Hovind

Re: Emailed Kent Hovind

Excellent letter, IM. I think if he is continually pressured he MIGHT cave in, but it will take a lot because he is a stubborn and arrogant man still.

Re: Emailed Kent Hovind

Re: Emailed Kent Hovind

Re: Emailed Kent Hovind

I just watched his recent q & a video and at 1:00 he was about to say concave. but the poor scmuck still believes in heliohell. I think this would be a good experiment to keep pressing him...remind him about me and my confrontations back in 2003 and 2004. he will remember me, i am sure. i made a very big impact.

Re: Emailed Kent Hovind

Re: Emailed Kent Hovind

Re: Emailed Kent Hovind

Trofim Lysenko
Well Kent believes that the Bible is 100% literally true, how does he account for all of the passages that refer to things being "in the earth" etc.?

Might be something worth pointing out. Good luck.

Re: Emailed Kent Hovind

haha yea, he knows ce is to talk about me, and he don't wanna do that. he's a smart man, and he definitely knows what concave means. he caught himself because of the affiliation i have with cer.

Re: Emailed Kent Hovind

Re: Emailed Kent Hovind

Re: Emailed Kent Hovind

Re: Emailed Kent Hovind

poor guy, prison didn't correct him, looks like he needs more.

Re: Emailed Kent Hovind

Steeljaw

Re: Emailed Kent Hovind

Re: Emailed Kent Hovind

Re: Emailed Kent Hovind

I am dissapointed with Kent I was hoping when he got out he would come around to CER.

Re: Emailed Kent Hovind

Re: Emailed Kent Hovind

I am disapointed too. I like the videos of Kent about evolution. Maybe he will reconsider...I hope so

Re: Emailed Kent Hovind

Steeljaw

Re: Emailed Kent Hovind

dude, why do you think they have the Amanda telescope penetrating into the ground. do you really buy the nutrino explanation of looking through earth? In my model there are holes in the metal rind of earth at the poles, and since the north pole is on water, they use the south pole to try to detect what is outside of earth. you have to use some common sense.

Re: Emailed Kent Hovind

serqet333
I dont think anyone need worry about Hovind's conversion to CER.  I just watched his July 27th prophecy video.  He's been converted to zionism.  I think he's been bought and paid for.  He said the iron and clay in Nebuchadnezzer's statue refers to the shiite and suni muslims that fight for the same cause but also against each other.  He is supporting the lie that the fake jews are to be blessed by those that bless them and cursed by those that curse them by calling out muslims as end times villians.   Perpetuating the lie that the zionist are the chosen people, and their enemies must be destroyed.  Stupid christians dont see they are also on the enemy list.  He knows that the zionist fake jews are the root of all evil as they are the money changers.  After all they are responsible for his imprisonment for teaching that income taxes are not constitutional.  Not much hope for dino dr.

Re: Emailed Kent Hovind

Primalredemption
Shills are so stupid and stupids are so shillish that its hard to tell who is who anymore

Re: Emailed Kent Hovind

serqet333
Primalredemption wrote
Shills are so stupid and stupids are so shillish that its hard to tell who is who anymore
So true PR, so true!  Sobriety in the information age is not an easy accomplishment.

Re: Emailed Kent Hovind

Primalredemption
Why would someone who knows about the New World Order and who is so adamant about reading the bible not be able to conclude that the Earth is concave? The Bible clearly supports CER.

So he is either a stupid or a shill. As shillish as he seems in light of selling his soul to zionism and denying CER, I am afraid to say that most likely he is merely another stupid.

Re: Emailed Kent Hovind

I forgot option Three:

Hovind was replaced by a clone during his prison stay and will now support the Luciferian global agenda. How else would a seemingly rational person call CER "stupid"?

Re: Emailed Kent Hovind

Primalredemption
Ironman what's his email I want to write him a letter.

EDIT: Perhaps he is not stupid but rather just arrogant, stubborn, dogmatic, lazy and simply uninterested in the science behind CER.

Re: Emailed Kent Hovind