Etruria - A Divine Understanding of the Universe

Etruria - A Divine Understanding of the Universe

Chikimonki
In this quote - "In Etruria, as in the ancient East, theological and secular knowledge were not separated. Whatever man set himself to do on earth must be in consonance with the cosmos. Thus all the efforts of the priests were directed upon the heavens when it was necessary to discover the will of the gods in accordance with the sacred doctrine. The orientation and division of space were of crucial importance as much in divination from an animal's liver as in laying the foundation of a temple, in interpreting a shooting star as in surveying land and marking out a garden and field."

I beleive much is explained of what we're looking for, in relation to understanding the current Universe that we find ourselves vested in, and Etrurian philosophy is certainly not something that is promoted, at least as I nderstand it, and surely looks very profound and interesting as a beginning point to undrstanding the Earth, Universe relationship as was utilised successfully, in the past, or so it seems, I leave to your discretion.

http://www.mysteriousetruscans.com/religion.html

I wonder how in comparison Rodney Collins books compares to Etruscan knowledge of this subject, I'd believe the Etruscans were very much more advanced and concentrated in their knowledge and experience of the universe and it's influences on man, etc.
http://www.holybooks.com/wp-content/uploads/The-Theory-of-Celestial-Influence.pdf