Quantcast

Fire Rainbow

serqet333

Re: Fire Rainbow

Primalredemption
I saw something like this off the north shore of Maui once. Doesn't seem to be connected to rain or sunshine

Re: Fire Rainbow

serqet333
I was thinking it looks like the caduceus.  It just so happened that I was reading Simanek's report for the first time tonight.  Literally, 3 minutes ago.  I read this "At the center is the sun, an invisible electro-magnetic battery in the form of a helix . . ."  So I started thinking that the sun is a double helix.  And that  "fire rainbow" was an image of the sun's center.  Remember Moses had the Israelites stare at the two serpents on the staff.   Perhaps this was a form of sun gazing for healing purposes as some people still do today.  As do I.