First 3 days of creation

jtb

First 3 days of creation

jtb
My view of creation is a sphere within a sphere with Earth located in the center of the inner sphere. The outer sphere is called “outer darkness”; the inner sphere is our universe. How else could the first three days of creation be interpreted? 1611 KJV is my Biblical standard.

On the first day of creation, a day is established as a form of water rotating around a central point in ~24 hours. The greater & lesser lights and the stars were not created until creation day 4.

On day one God created the heaven, a place to put the earth: formless, motionless, & undetectable matter: the void. The void was cold and dark. At zero Kelvin, matter is without form, motionless, and undetectable: void. The Spirit of God moving caused motion of matter, which produced heat, and the matter took the form of some sort of rotating water. God spoke and the resonance of his voice turned a form of water into light. Light can be blocked: the light was separated from darkness. I believe perpetual Day, light, is the location of the throne of God. Perpetual Night, darkness, is the heaven containing a form of rotating water. Since the water makes one complete rotation in ~24 hours, the heaven, the container, is probably spherical.

On day two, the second rotation of the waters, another resonance of God's voice created something firm in the midst of the waters called Heaven that separated the waters from the waters.

On day three, the third rotation of the waters, the resonance of God's voice caused more heat and the water under the heaven was gathered unto one place called Seas, and dry land, called Earth, “appeared”: became detectable. This also caused the low pressure we call the vacuum of space.

Re: First 3 days of creation

wrong.
jtb

Re: First 3 days of creation

jtb
Please explain your interpretation of the first three days of creation. I am open to alternate explanations. I know I have been wrong many times in the past and have believed a lie. Thank you and God bless.

Re: First 3 days of creation

trigun
If Sun, Moon and Stars were created on 4th day so 4000 years ago sometime before the flood
and there was time when there was no Sun, 24/7 twilight instead, then there was a time when
sky in the earth looked like what hollow earth theory says about central sun, except it would be
unhidden Octahedron giving off the 24/7 twilight, not Proto-Saturn i think.
jtb

Re: First 3 days of creation

jtb
The way I read it, the first 3 days of creation experienced complete darkness because the light created on day one was blocked and separated from the darkness. However, on day 3, gathering the waters under the firmament of heaven unto one place called Seas allowing dry land called Earth to appear, must have produced heat enough for plants to survive until the next day when the greater and lesser light were created to give light upon the earth and begin the photosynthesis process. I could not see a twilight produced before day 4.

Re: First 3 days of creation

A Friend
I went from believing in creation (due to lack of knowledge), to doubting it and believing in the endless universe, ultimately to find myself back to where I started, only this time I understand it as something that genuinely happened.

Crazy shit!!
jtb

Re: First 3 days of creation

jtb
I rejected evolution and the Big Bang in 9th grade because I was brought up on a farm and the theories didn't match what I saw in nature or explain the beauty I observed in creation. I determined that there had to be a God: a first cause and intelligence. Ironically, I then cursed God. At age 30 I read the Bible because sales manuals all either referred to the Bible or quoted Bible verses and I called on God to save me from Hell. My only intention in reading the Bible was to become a better salesman. God has used me to sell his good news: the Gospel: Christ died in our place and rose from the dead so that we could live eternally with him. He is knocking on our door. All we have to do is open the door and he will sup with you, and you with him.

Re: First 3 days of creation

trigun