Flat Earth = Dead End til Judgment Day

Joe

Flat Earth = Dead End til Judgment Day

Joe

Re: Flat Earth = Dead End til Judgment Day

Great line at the end, you got the duckies you got everything!

Joe, you rock!!!!
Joe

Re: Flat Earth = Dead End til Judgment Day

Joe

Re: Flat Earth = Dead End til Judgment Day

Re: Flat Earth = Dead End til Judgment Day

I have a great animation for my flat earth "friends" will be up Sunday.

Re: Flat Earth = Dead End til Judgment Day

Joe

Re: Flat Earth = Dead End til Judgment Day

Joe

Re: Flat Earth = Dead End til Judgment Day

longer than expected rendering times are gonna push it back another day, so looks like Monday.

Re: Flat Earth = Dead End til Judgment Day

Joe

Re: Flat Earth = Dead End til Judgment Day

Joe

Re: Flat Earth = Dead End til Judgment Day

Bravo

Re: Flat Earth = Dead End til Judgment Day

thanks, Joe, Titan.

:)

i had bunch of laughs while making it.

Re: Flat Earth = Dead End til Judgment Day

Re: Flat Earth = Dead End til Judgment Day

thx IM

Re: Flat Earth = Dead End til Judgment Day

I still don't know if it is easier for a flat earther to start understand reality than the average person that learned the convex mainstream model at school and never thought with is own head about it.
Flat earthers surely thought about the earth spin, horizon question and distance to sun and found the mainstream model has big holes and they are happy about it, and just don't want to think about concave earth because they beleave it is a simple inverse of the wrong convex model.
Once the average person starts to think by his own head, maybe it is easier for him/her to admit reality, without passing the fantasy flat model. And don't forget that the average person learned at school that the flat model is wrong and was adopted in ancient times and never, ever, heard about the concave model and probably never will untill school books start to change.
Why to spend energy with flat earthers then? When main target are the two convex models (mainstream and geocentric)?
Maybe it is easier to get geocentric model first to our side before the main fight against the
Disney Convex Earth Dark Matter Expanding In Billions Of Light Years And Incredible Speeds Black Holes And Fabulous Coincidences (DCEDMEIBOLYAISBHAFC) reality where 95% of all there is cannot be explained (see my post at 'When will people believe?')

Re: Flat Earth = Dead End til Judgment Day

I spend energy on flat earthers because they are half way there. just a little nudge and they are all on my side.