Flat Earth and illumination of 1000 points of light

Flat Earth and illumination of 1000 points of light

freddie69
i befriended eric dubay a while back prior to comin to the concave earth forum.   so i get some of his posts; today he was goin on about gettin ripped or shrills who knows anyway i put my two cents in and tell him i think eric seems genuine but visceral ly the flat earth just didnt sit right the concave earth makes sense scienticly as well as takes into account all the masonic summerian hidden knowledge; pyramid moon sun same size i go to say i dont thk we need to debating when there is actual video proof on the concave earth forum of the pyramid the 1000 points of light that illiminates the electric sun the sun that can be magnetically turned off im human not a hybrid i need the sun.   immediately my post was removed and i was defriended.

Re: Flat Earth and illumination of 1000 points of light

Primalredemption
Yeah that guy is totally against anything knowledge that goes against his dogmatic mindset. Not a very intelligent fellow afterall.