Quantcast

GOD's Time Piece

Pedro
I like to study how things work. One of my hobbies is GOD's calendar. His calendar/time was and I believe still is undefiled by man. But because the adversary, with all his might, can't change time the best he can do is twist our understanding of time/GOD's calendar. Anyway, after studying this for a few years this is where I'm currently at now. Steve, the author of the link has started to look at the flat earth theory. I see a possible opportunity to advance Concave Earth to a large and growing community. If you have the time could you merge this model of GOD's calendar with your model of the Earth? Thanks and Shalom http://thecreatorscalendar.com/a-great-sign-appeared-in-the-shamayim-revelation-12/

Re: GOD's Time Piece

Pedro
Ask any child, "when does a day begin" and they will tell you, "when the sun comes up". So why is it that our current calendar from Pope Gregory commands us to start the day at midnight. And why do the Jews misinterpret scripture to support the day beginning at sunset. Humm. The following link and website, I believe, holds the truth of how we should calculate the beginning of a month and day.

http://thecreatorscalendar.com/step-by-step-guide-for-locating-the-apparent-full-new-moon-day/