Glass Sky Confirmed Without Any Experiments

Glass Sky Confirmed Without Any Experiments

trigun
Another proof there is a glass sky at 62 miles/100 km and can be easily verified by everyone without doing any experiments. All one has to do is look at sun or moon at horizon and at zenith and then compare the sizes. You will see sun and moon appear bigger at horizon while smaller at zenith. This can never happen if sun and moon are at distances lamestream claims and it wont happen anyway if there is no glass sky. Moon even appear yellowish or orangish at horizon which could be because of what color glass sky is.

Re: Glass Sky Confirmed Without Any Experiments

humbugger
I thought the new mainstream answer is that it's all in our heads, and if we were to view the moon/sun on the horizon with our heads up-side-down, it would appear the same size as right up in the sky.

I've tried this on two different occasions.

And it doesn't work.

Edit for clarification: This method needs our mind to assume that this happens with every object low above the horizon line.

I guess that's why planes are suddenly a few times bigger than normal when they are far away. ;-) /sarcasm.

Re: Glass Sky Confirmed Without Any Experiments

Magnification through the Ether.

Oh wait, wrong forum.

Re: Glass Sky Confirmed Without Any Experiments

wildheretic
hahaha

I know. I remember reading that and thought really? I mean the Sun can be absolutely massive on the horizon sometimes and sometimes not so massive. I could have bought a little bit of illusion if the size difference was small.

Glad you tried it and it failed.