Glass sky

Tanja
Hi Steven....Loving all that you do....wondering if you have done or will do a demo on how the glass sky makes the sky like a dome.  Can you demo with a curved polarized glass to see if it giving an illusion of an object be further away?  I was thinking the sun seems so far away at high noon because of the curvature of the light bending away from our view making the sun look smaller.  Also, I have my boyfriend almost convinced too about CET too.  He's impressed by your videos I showed him.  He saw an orb a few years ago in our back yard.  I didn't get to see it.  Can you explain what that may have been?  It was like a bubble with a blue hue to it.  It was in January, freezing cold and snow on the ground.  The dog saw it and was wagging her tail and before he could go outside it floated away in a controlled manner.

Re: Glass sky

why would you want me to work?

Re: Glass sky

Tanja
I don't have any curved pieces of glass lying around, lol!  And you do awesome demonstrations.  Any comment on what orbs are?