Hello, looking for a better cosmological model

Hello, looking for a better cosmological model

Avvakum
Hi folks, I am obviously new to this forum, and i'll just start by saying what I do-and do not- believe.

I started my journey by rejecting Heliocentrism over a decade ago, by my investigation into the results of the Michaelson-Morely interferometer experiements, becoming a Geocentrist.

Recently, I became convinced that the Earth cannot possibly be round, and have been looking into the 'Flat Earth'. But, I am not convinced, and many problems with that Cosmology remain. I've looked into the 'Bedford Level Experiment', and the 'Rectilinear' Test. About a week ago, I started reading 'Wild Heretic' and his ideas on the Concave Earth, and now I'm here.

I am an Orthodox Christian, in sympathies with the 'Old Believer' Orthodox Christians. The world is 7523 years old, I reject Evolution and in my heart I know that the 'Globe' is a falsehood. I have studied the Esoteric and the Occult for decades, and I know that the modern world is built on total falsehoods by an Elite above the Elite who worship Lucifer.

I'm here to investigate the idea of the Concave Earth, with an open heart and mind.

Re: Hello, looking for a better cosmological model

Primalredemption
Hi Avvakum,

Welcome. I am sure you will find yourself in good company on these forums. I don't quite recall what exactly my reason was for researching into the true shape of the Earth. I believe it was one of those "allllright I will take a look at one video" kind of thing. Initially I was appalled at the pseudo science and faulty logic of many flat earthers. But one or two things REALLY intrigued me such as crepuscular rays indicating a nearby sun, bedford level experiment, etc. I definitely knew very quickly that the Earth could not possibly have been a globe.

But the flat thing floated around in my mind and things simply didn't work. It was a great fantasy though; "wow what if there is infinitely more land beyond the ice wall" kind of scenario. But I just could not buy the silly explanations for sunrise and sunset i.e. the sun moving farther away. The pole stars also forced me to come up with an explanation that I myself could not accept as plausible. So I saw Steve's humble videos with one tenth the views of the other videos and decided to just hear what this man had to say. And wow, things just started clicking. Mind blowing information on this site.

I pretty much fully understood the concave Earth model and certainly accepted it beyond the flat and globe models. But deep in my heart I didn't believe it. You know how deeply brainwashed we are. So I kept humbling myself and staying receptive to the truth. I think when you humble yourself and sincerely ask for guidance or proof you will get it. One night I saw a HUGE shooting star light up the sky and grind across what only could have been a GLASS sky, leaving glowing hot embers of molten glass in the trail it blazed for 20 seconds in the sky. Something about the experience really opened a door for me. I became a BELIEVER of the Concave Earth Reality through personal experience.

If you sincerely humble your thoughts and ask for such personal proof I believe God will shine his grace on you.

Best wishes and welcome to the forum.

Re: Hello, looking for a better cosmological model

Avvakum
I had similar reservations regarding FE and the purported mechanics thereof to begin with, and as an Orthodox, I was pretty bound to accept something close to the cosmology of Cosmos Indicopleustes, with our Universe on the inside of an obviously artificial construct...

Plus, certain researches into the higher levels of esoteric German thought during the 1930's and 40's, and studies of the 'Neuschwabenland' expedition to Antarctica in 1938, and German Naval studies of Koreshianity and the Rectilinear Experiment really bothered me, to say the least. These really 'stuck' in my head. Whatever they were, these German Scientists weren't crazy, and aimed to actually win the coming WW2 conflict... They wouldn't have wasted time on nonsense at such a critical time for them. Would they?

Anyway, as I am truly saying, it makes sense.

Re: Hello, looking for a better cosmological model

Primalredemption
The Germans were 50 years ahead of every other nation in the world. I still think the BMW is the best designed car by far.

Re: Hello, looking for a better cosmological model

Re: Hello, looking for a better cosmological model

Avvakum
Aside from the issue I just discovered of what appears to be a certain kind of 'Guerrilla theatre' on your part, I note that the person speaking of you in that link implies a knowledge on your part of various hidden doctrines, which I won't go into. Knowledge is a heavy responsibility, and not everyone burdened with that knowledge comes out of it with sanity or even physical health intact, I know.

I usually tell my detractors to be careful even if they are correct about me they may be incorrect about what i'm saying, as even a broken clock is right twice a day, and one can surrender the world's opinion of oneself and descend into seeming madness like the Holy Fools.

I know that we are INSIDE the World; all the rest is commentary and I can sift through or ignore or accept and reject, as I find necessary. I do find your concepts regarding a 'Concave Earth' very compelling.

Re: Hello, looking for a better cosmological model

Avvakum
Well, I've studied, and done some research outside this forum, and while some questions remain in my mind I can say that I am a 'Concave Earther', alongside what I already am. It took a bit less than the 15 days Steven predicted, lol.

What was it? The deciding factor? It was of all things the 'Octohedron'. When there is a war going on, whether you know that a war is going on or not, or whether you know who your allies are or not, it would be well to study what your enemies want to do, what their weapons are, and tactics and strategy. The Enemy will SURROUND the Camp of the Saints, the New Jerusalem, and be burned with FIRE upon the Hosts, numberless as the sands of the Sea....

That is why that as an Orthodox Christian, despite my personal feelings about what Steven believes or says he is or is not (and there are levels of interpretation even in the battlefield of every human heart) at this point, I will hold back condemnation because of the Concave Earth and what the meaning of this Cosmology and it's implications are. I have a grip on what you're doing Steven, it reminds me of what Col. Michael Goloniewski had to do after he defected, and why. Look up his story sometime. You're a smart guy Steven; I'll give you your due, so to speak, lol. I don't care for now who or what Concavers are or are not; Hindu, Muslim, Atheist, Worshipers of Cthulhu... Right now I have bigger fish to fry in a metaphorical manner, and Truth has a way of proving Itself in Time all on It's own.

Re: Hello, looking for a better cosmological model

welcome to the Cave. :)

Re: Hello, looking for a better cosmological model

Avvakum
Lol, Ah, you know then that in Plato's famous but poorly-understood 'Story of the Cave', he really also knew the truth of the matter, but reversed it, as per the side he was on in the conflict. Nothing new about Heliocentrism, it was before Copernicus, and only open for about 500 years now.

As for me, yes, I'm going back into the Cave:-)

Re: Hello, looking for a better cosmological model

Ozymandias
Boy there's a whole lotta anti-love in the comments below that article. I don't know how you manage to keep yourself doing this with so much hostility.