Holes in the Glass Sky = Climate Change?

Holes in the Glass Sky = Climate Change?

trigun
Was wondering if this is the real reason behind climate change. Creating holes in glass sky will cause situation similar to what will happen if you poke holes into spacehip in vacuum. Behind the glass sky is vacuum after all. Atmospheric pressure will change wouldn't it? What happens if those space agencies end up shattering the whole glass sky? Well that would be the end result if they keep poking holes into the glass sky.

Re: Holes in the Glass Sky = Climate Change?

Primalredemption
I think its one of the main reasons

Re: Holes in the Glass Sky = Climate Change?

Ozymandias
We don't know if space is a vacuum we are told it is - It could be another ocean of sorts.
As above, so below.

Re: Holes in the Glass Sky = Climate Change?

MyraGreene
Customize several Gulfstream business jets with military engines and with equipment to produce and disperse fine droplets of sulfuric acid.

Re: Holes in the Glass Sky = Climate Change?

ceretrons
Hole in the sky,these is not the first time I guess our planet would be undergoing what I call, global warming,