Horizon is always on eye-level!

Nils Esche
This post was updated on .
Recently I found this beautiful footage:

A balloon flying up to 35 kilometers height, without any wide-angle-lens at all!

Horizon on eye-level, horizon completely straight!

______________

From my dear friend Hardy, who is also a 'concaver':

Also while learning drawing perspectively you are tought, that horizon is always on eye-level, no matter what you draw. We as graphic designers know this Steve, don't we? And why is this?

This is filmed by a drone, while climbing!

______________

Finally: Amateur-rocket flys up to 37 km height.

In praxis!

And in theory 3D by Steven:

It is very impressingly shown in reality, what Steve showed in his 3D model.

Very impressive indeed!

Greetings, Nils

______________

For our German speaking audience:

http://freundevonwahrheit.xobor.de/t175f21-Les-eacute-toiles-tombe-une-agrave-une-oder-das-Geheimnis-der-verschwundenen-Sterne-13.html#msg1864

Re: Horizon is always on eye-level!

Thank you for your support, Nils!
Here, and on that German forum, you should leave the link.

Re: Horizon is always on eye-level!

Nils Esche
TY Steve – I will.

I am just starting to learn dealing with this forums technique. It is kind of different from the others forums technique, I am in.

Also I will advertise in the German forum for this new one – you can always count on me, be sure :-)

Greetings, Nils

BTW: ist there anything like a signature here? If wanted.

Re: Horizon is always on eye-level!

Lena
Hi guys!

I just came to say hello.

I am the female admin of the German Forum

http://freundevonwahrheit.xobor.de/

where Nils is a very beloved and active member and I read all his posts about the concave earth with passion and lose myself in his beautifully written flow.

Steve, your videos and work are great!  Nils was the one who told me about you.

I didn´t know anything about the concave earth until I met Nils. No doubt it's fascinating to think about it and to understand it.

Greetings, Lena
For German speaking audience visit http://freundevonwahrheit.xobor.de/

Greetings, Lena
ah yes hi Lena, I have watched yours and Nils dialogue on your forum. Welcome!

Re: Horizon is always on eye-level!

Big Cave
Nils Esche wrote
BTW: ist there anything like a signature here? If wanted.
Think you can go to the top right hand corner and click the drop-down menu for Account Settings and then Edit your signature.

Like this:

I've not tried to insert signature yet, so the rest of it, you've to try out to find out.