How I See the Final Day, the Final Hour Happening - the Sun will Stop

How I See the Final Day, the Final Hour Happening - the Sun will Stop

Am I certain of the day it stops? no, just a guess...

Re: How I See the Final Day, the Final Hour Happening - the Sun will Stop

DarkSharkD
Administrator
What is very interesting is there are a good amount of people who testify to having dreams of such events.
Foreshadow? Very possible the dreams may be targeted to a multitude of people who don't understand the dream/vision they are having. I never had such dream/vision, but I do not dismiss these claims either.

Re: How I See the Final Day, the Final Hour Happening - the Sun will Stop

Gvoy
Well... *** this world xP
Lets hope You Are right

It would only make sense that doom is soon (fema camps, dumbs, chemtrails etc

Re: How I See the Final Day, the Final Hour Happening - the Sun will Stop

Gvoy wrote
Well... *** this world xP
Lets hope You Are right

It would only make sense that doom is soon (fema camps, dumbs, chemtrails etc
yea Gvoy, guess we'll find out soon.