How did you discover the Concave Earth?

12

How did you discover the Concave Earth?

DarkSharkD
Administrator
How did you come across the Concave Earth? Do you think it is true? Why or Why not? Please Share Your Story.

Re: How did you discover the Concave Earth?

Here's my story....

Re: How did you discover the Concave Earth?

serqet333
I do believe the earth is concave and houses the universe.  I'm not a science major and much of what you guys discuss goes over my head, but I try hard to follow and I'm learning.  However when I hear the truth it speaks to me.  I call it an inner sense of knowing, or intution!  Some might call it discernment.

I first stumbled onto the hollow earth theory in my studies of the occult, hidden mysteries that is.  For me the hollow earth made sense because I couldn't understand how this HUGE, SOLID Rock could be floating around in space.  And because Genesis says that God separated the waters above from the waters below I knew there had to be water above the firmament.  I struggled to figure out what exactly was meant by the firmament though, and exactly how the waters were separated.  I couldn't wrap my head around the buoyancy of the planets.  I didn't really research any of these questions, but as always I was led to the truth.

A few weeks ago, Rob Skiba was debating people with regards to the flat earth vs. the heliocentric model.  Let me also say that prior to my discovery of the concave earth i leaned towards the idea that the sun revolved around the earth, not vice versa.  Anyhow, I really wasn't interested in hearing the flat earth theory, i just couldn't accept that idea.  Then one afternoon, I was driving home through the rain and saw the most brilliant rainbow I had ever seen.  At one point it was a double rainbow.  I started thinking, hmm. . . what makes the rainbow arc?  Is it due to the shape of the earth.  So i looked for answers on the internet and I found a pretty good answer in an article by some physics guy.  i posted it to Skiba's page.  I got one response and that gentlemen sent me a link to a YouTube video that Steve had made about rainbows!  My mind was blown!  It was making sense to me, but I had to find more out.  I couldn't quite visualize this concave earth.  So I googled "3D model of the concave earth" and that led me to another of Steve's videos with the 3D model.  Having done much research over the past 4 years on the great pyramid I could see that Steve had solved a mystery that I have been chasing down answers to!

Lastly, I had a dream in 2012 about giant chunks of hail falling from the sky!  Hail large enough to crush a vehicle.  I felt like it was a message that I need to take seriously.  I'd never heard of ice chunks falling out of the sky.  Why would I have such a crazy, terrifying dream!  Eventually I put it in the back of my mind. When I heard Steve's explanation of the glass sky being covered in ice that would soon come crashing down I was 100% convinced that he is right!

Steve freely gives this information out, when he could easily profit like the other assholes out there promoting flat earth theory, or babylon rising, or return of the nephilim and so on.   All lying spirits sent here to deceive!  Even the elect if that were possible, but it's not!  We are the elect!

p.s. i'm not a writer any more than I am scientific, so pardon me if my story doesn't flow or sounds like jiberish.

Re: How did you discover the Concave Earth?

wow, jesusfreq that's a great testimony! i'm really flattered by it. thank you!
Joe

welcome Joe, cool story. :P

Thanks Steve!

Re: How did you discover the Concave Earth?

serqet333
Thanks Joe.  And thanks for setting up this forum!
Tim

Re: How did you discover the Concave Earth?

Tim
I have been looking at the sun for more than a couple years now, and I know it is closer than science tells us, a lot closer.  Also I have never seen any type of solar flare come off the sun. If they do they are not visible. When viewing the sun at different times during the day I have to keep adjusting the focus, I wouldn't have to do that if it was 93 million miles away, the binoculars would be just set to infinite.

Re: How did you discover the Concave Earth?

Tim wrote
I have been looking at the sun for more than a couple years now, and I know it is closer than science tells us, a lot closer.  Also I have never seen any type of solar flare come off the sun. If they do they are not visible. When viewing the sun at different times during the day I have to keep adjusting the focus, I wouldn't have to do that if it was 93 million miles away, the binoculars would be just set to infinite.
good point, it would be set to infinity!

yep, it is much closer, around 2k miles or so.

Re: How did you discover the Concave Earth?

Gvoy
Sorry for the bad english. Im sure you will regret trying to read this grammatical "wtf" soup

Eh.. Ok... I started with "seeing" "more" when i saw a Video of "the spirit sciene" called "the true Story of humans" (or something like that, i watched a german sync) i went totally into this stuff, now i see its quite bs but thats not the story xD
It was just my first "thinking far away from normal Things" kinda thing

From there i started diging more into "alternative Things" then i found the hollow earth, chemtrails etc.

Nono - not the inball hollow but stupid convex hollow xD
I fuc*ing loved this shit, i soaked every bit of "evidence" and "information" to this i made drawings and similar Things to this
I never was a flaty, thats just.. Argh ... And because my earth wasnt "bend" enough i went even more insane when i heared about the concave earth for the First time (in a Video of The same guy who synchronised the "true history of humans" thing i mentioned before, he also spoke about the convex hollow earth sometimes, thats one of The reasons i sometimes looked him up) he started a series of The true form (concave) wich i couldnt believe he was serious about. I started long descussions with the classic questions (like in your Q&A) but i ignored all evidences, when i saw Videos in my recomended los about a "lcd screen sky" and all this stuff i seriously started to rage, i was a Hardcore atheist to this time (a GOD DAMN HARDCORE atheist) so it was even worse. But i still was curious, and thats why i conteniuded watching him (and discuss more xP) anyways.... Then i saw a little Video in the "similar Videos" list under one of his vids... It looked ineresting (i still hated this theory, just the thumbnail looked cool)

It was stevens "seismic waves confirm metal encased concave earth" video

And i had a new enemy xD

Well... I started to "follow" him too, as my earth started unconciously to bend 180 degree inward (there was space inside my earth if you remember xD

I tryed to get atention from good old steve and... Well be his personal troll ... xP

Whatever... I started to See the truth faster after i watched steves vids for... Dunno how long. and liked his "new World" utopy like thing...
After i saw that i suddenly believed this stuff i told him that, was of the "fema list" and the rest is the future

Now i just hope that something happens soon, i see all The "nearing doom Videos" and laugh silently because i can count 2+2, what they do is 1+1 xD

SFTBE

Sry for the long post! Herr is a potato!
() (best asci art euw)

Welcome! Quite a turn around I must admit...from hardcore pornstar, uh i mean atheist...to concave earth!!! :P

Re: How did you discover the Concave Earth?

Gvoy
I was that Hardcore that i had no fears anymore xD

Re: How did you discover the Concave Earth?

Six Drops

Re: How did you discover the Concave Earth?

Welcome, Six! :)

Re: How did you discover the Concave Earth?

lanaturner
I noticed the horizon line at the beach I was at was quite higher than what i was use to, also that the sky at that beach looked sideways at times or like a vaulted ceiling meeting the edge of the horizon line. I wasn't on any drugs either. I mentioned this to people for years but nobody understood, so I typed into Google
Vaulted sky ceiling high horizon line and Steven's videos came up, and another connection was that I'll live in Naples Florida where the rectilineator experiment by Cyrus Teed was performed, so put two and two together and it all makes sense.

Re: How did you discover the Concave Earth?

lanaturner wrote
I noticed the horizon line at the beach I was at was quite higher than what i was use to, also that the sky at that beach looked sideways at times or like a vaulted ceiling meeting the edge of the horizon line. I wasn't on any drugs either. I mentioned this to people for years but nobody understood, so I typed into Google
Vaulted sky ceiling high horizon line and Steven's videos came up, and another connection was that I'll live in Naples Florida where the rectilineator experiment by Cyrus Teed was performed, so put two and two together and it all makes sense.

that's pretty neat, lana. i visited the Koreshan Unity back in 2008. it was a very good experience.

Re: How did you discover the Concave Earth?

lanaturner
I wonder if there is something special with Naples Florida, why Cyrus Teed moved over here to Estero, or how the curves of the earth mean anything to that particular location, like I, I forgot where I read that Australia is closer to the glass ceiling, or why do my ankles swell up like melons when I go to Cuba or further south?

Re: How did you discover the Concave Earth?

lanaturner wrote
I wonder if there is something special with Naples Florida, why Cyrus Teed moved over here to Estero, or how the curves of the earth mean anything to that particular location, like I, I forgot where I read that Australia is closer to the glass ceiling, or why do my ankles swell up like melons when I go to Cuba or further south?
i dont think the curvature of earth is any different in Estero than any other place really. and i don't think Australia is closer to the glass ceiling (yet anyway). Not sure about your ankles, it could be a barometric pressure effect.

Re: How did you discover the Concave Earth?

Till 2013, I always beleaved 100% in mainstream model (heliocentric), but never really beleaved in black holes. When the gravity equations began to unsustain completly any galaxy and they had to 'create' the Dark/Matter/Energy, my doubts about gravity itself began at same time I was studying the double slit experiemnt of Quatum Mechanics. When in 2013/14 I was imagining a new stupid definition about gravity (I thought about it atracting first 'mass-waves' before atracting the 'particle') and reading about Tesla, I saw some incredible vids about flat earth that I demolished very quickly. But ,then, I saw a vid of Steve and I thought I would demolished concave earth even more quickly. Trying to find arguments against the concave earth, I found each time more and more arguments to debunk the mainstream heliocentric model. When Steve published the beautiful vid of 1 October 2014, I started to speak about the concave earth to some close friends and family. For the first time, it was not only logic, simpler model and comon sense (I learned a lot on the site http://debunkingrelativity.com/ too), at last the CG images of concave could beat the NASA CG images and video too (I started to spot the curvature of horizon in high altitudes when the continents are not covered by clouds and verified that the complete circle of that horizon could never match a supposed convex earth border to space. In some cases the curvature of horizon, when completed the circle is less than half the earth circunference -about 40000km). Then the abolition of the precession of equinoxes was really mind blowing and when Steve but the milky way correctly in the celestial firmament.
Only one year of concave earth and now I see any landscape, clouds, moon, sun, horizon in a completly diferent way, but concave earth theory still need much more proof. It is easy to demolish other theories but much more dificult is to prove one. Thank you Steve for the hard work. Thank you Winthorp (the gravity vid is great). Thank you wild Heretic for the fantastic site. I am not yet a concaver beleaver at 100% (the moon, or motion of venus and mercury, for example are still misterious as the real nature and energy of the sun (I find the motion of Sun/Steve is more convincing that the center sun of Cyrus Teed or Wild Heretic). A few weeks ago, I thought that, if there are two convex models (both with the problem of the straight light and absurd distances), one with earth spinning, one with earth motionless, then why there is one only concave earth theory with earth not spinning? We could imagine one (quite easy to debunk, I think) with the land spinning over oil and the celestial firmament motionless...

Re: How did you discover the Concave Earth?

x2m wrote
.......... (the moon, or motion of venus and mercury, for example are still misterious....
This is how I see the moon, Venus and Mercury. I don't see the mystery...

Re: How did you discover the Concave Earth?

Yes, I saw the 3 vids. Even comented the brilhant Venus one. But, at first contact with concave earth, I used to think that Venus and Mercury were turning around the sun and other planets around earth. About the moon being 'half hollow sphere' is something that I must spend more time to fully understand and match observations. At first sight, I must confess, I rejected the idea completly.

Re: How did you discover the Concave Earth?

x2m wrote
Yes, I saw the 3 vids. Even comented the brilhant Venus one. But, at first contact with concave earth, I used to think that Venus and Mercury were turning around the sun and other planets around earth. About the moon being 'half hollow sphere' is something that I must spend more time to fully understand and match observations. At first sight, I must confess, I rejected the idea completly.
If it were spherical it would rotate.

tjb

Re: How did you discover the Concave Earth?

tjb
So if the moon is going to shield the sun, have you calculated a date(s) for when the alignment of the sun and moon will be in position for that eclipse? needless to say in such a perfect calculated system of "orbit" such a calculation would surely be possible. correct me if im wrong

Re: How did you discover the Concave Earth?

tjb wrote
So if the moon is going to shield the sun, have you calculated a date(s) for when the alignment of the sun and moon will be in position for that eclipse? needless to say in such a perfect calculated system of "orbit" such a calculation would surely be possible. correct me if im wrong
I concluded that we do not have to wait for the next solar eclipse. I believe, much like how Pink Floyd shows at the end of their video Brain Damage, that the sun will stop and the moon will slow down and lock into place to shield the sun. I animated that at the end of this video...

tjb

Re: How did you discover the Concave Earth?

tjb
I see. Well I have a lot of questions I don't think I can form into words right now.
I'm not fearful of any of this. the future seems very uncertain, but something I am accustomed to. things are all kinda of falling into place in my awareness in subtle ways.

all signs visible to me are pointing to an imminent end of sequence or phase but exactly what that sequence is remains unclear. however, finding my way here in such a timely manner cannot be a meaningless coincidence.

I'll definitely be present for the ConcaveEarthSess on friday. providing, well, you know...

I'll definitely be present for the ConcaveEarthSess on friday. providing, well, you know...
ok, sounds good. however i think i may not do a show this Friday.

Re: How did you discover the Concave Earth?

Gvoy
I Hope there wil be a Big reason for this x3

Re: How did you discover the Concave Earth?

guided by i
I’m at work, so bear with me.

As a child I was very interested in NASA, the space shuttle, star trek NG, etc. I really began my journey about 6 years ago, after I watched “zeitgeist.” It blew my mind, since I went to catholic school all my life and the information it provided completely contradicted my paradigm at the time.  Thereafter, I began researching UFO’s and Aliens, then deception then Government/CIA, then to dimensional stuff, then finally to the spiritual stuff, such as, meditation, oneness, chakras, etc.  Throughout all my research, of aliens, I never saw any hard evidence for their existence.  They were all just “stories.”  Then I thought about how I had never seen a planet for myself, then all these convenient circumstances seemed to be apparent.

I would always see Steven’s video post “the earth is not a planet” but never clicked on it.  I was in the office and was bored, so thought I’d take a look at it.  I was like “WHAT!” but at the same time it made sense.  All those enlightened monks and yogis are always saying “you must look within, not without” and how life always started inside something (womb).  It made perfect sense that we lived inside the earth. That’s just a tip of the ice berg, but you get the idea.
Regards,

Michael

Re: How did you discover the Concave Earth?

guided by i wrote
[...]

that's pretty cool, guided by i. Yea that video is on both my youtube channels. Combined it is my most popular video. It has a lot of dislikes though. Let's see on one channel it has 62,460 view with 247 likes and 724 dislikes. Only the other channel it has 54,407 views with 181 likes and 692 dislikes.  I guess it was too much for most people. But to the few that got it, I'm happy. I'm sure a lot of people though have had their lives altered though. :P
12