Human Space Travel is not possible

Re: Human Space Travel is not possible

 ah yea Anders. I emailed him once. I don't agree with everything he says. I think it's possible to have people up in the space station.

I use to say: 'Who beleave in Rosettas and Dark Matter/Energy (as 95% of all there is), can beleave in anything', and it is useless to explain anything out of that 'Disney Space Reality (DSR)'.
And maybe 99% of Humanity today beleaves in that DSR and love Rosettas.

Re: Human Space Travel is not possible

Re: Human Space Travel is not possible

I have just about 9 more month of CET than you (March 2014... and I thought I could debunk it easily till April 2014...)
I was on line when Steve posted the first beautiful graphic model of Concave Earth in 1 October 2014.
In my opinion it was birthday of CET for Public Opinion. First time I could easily show the model to anybody (even with Milky Way in wrong position)

Re: Human Space Travel is not possible

Re: Human Space Travel is not possible

I was on the fence with this for a bit, but I need a better explanation that green screens, zero-g planes, or wire harnesses after watching some of the footage of them easily maneuvering through different modules of the iss. It would be a helluva green screen accomplishment to fake that. I just can't see it happening.

This burden of disproof really falls on the fetter skeptic that cannot for the life of them figure out how the heavens operate. Within the concave earth above the glass, this is quite possible, most likely happening. I think objects would not necessarily burn up at thermospheric levels either due to the molecules being so far apart. Thus satellites can go higher as well. I skimmed through Wild Heretic's article on having the satellites on top of the glass, but I think he falls into the confined, locked-in thinking that they cannot get above the thermosphere.

It's important not to deny certain things that give many indications that they are real and are happening. In my opinion, it only makes CER stronger.

The only alternative option I was thinking was some kind of underground giant clinostat device that suspends people. I don't know if that is possible though.

Re: Human Space Travel is not possible