I SAW A HUUUUUUGE SHOOTING STAR LAST NIGHT!!!!

I SAW A HUUUUUUGE SHOOTING STAR LAST NIGHT!!!!

Primalredemption
YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHAT I SAW LAST NIGHT!!! BUT IT PROVED TO ME DEEP INSIDE 100% WITHOUT A DOUBT THAT THERE IS A GLASS SKY AND THE EARTH IS CONCAVE!!! This is something that happens only once every thousands of years or NEVER!!! Last night I saw a "shooting star" SO enormous that it lit up the sky like A BOLT OF LIGHTNING!!

My conscious mind went into shock and for a moment I didn't know what I was looking at! Was it a space shuttle taking off? Massive UFO false flag invasion? Some kind of missile attack?!? NO! It was a GIANT SHOOTING STAR almost HALF THE DIAMETER OF THE MOON!

The entire sky and even the ground and trees around me lit up as if a bolt of lightning had struck, then the sky illuminated with a transcendentally beautiful blue light as the object struck the glass sky. It was like a BIG IMPACT occurred, an EXPLOSION of light. As I looked up in complete awe and disbelief an incredible 'star trail' was left in the sky as thick as half the moon and spanning the length of my forearm. Brilliant lights and colors shot out as this massive object streaked across the GLASS SKY, leaving a glowing hot ember trail of super heated glass there for OVER 20 SECONDS. This is DEFINITIVE PROOF of a glass sky because not only did the whole event look like friction induced streaking and sparking, but the TRAIL REMAINED GLOWING HOT FOR 20 SECONDs and slowly faded away COMPLETELY UNALTERED IN SIZE OR SHAPE as you would expect in an 'atmospheric collision'!!

WOW I wish I would have had a CAMERA ROLLING!!! This would have been a 10million+ views video on youtube!!! It was PHENOMENAL and far more amazing than anything I've seen including while being on mushrooms!!!

MIND BLOWING!!!!!! DID ANYONE ELSE SEE THIS?!?! IT WAS TO THE EAST OF THE MOON LAST NIGHT 10:16 PM HAWAII TIME.

Re: I SAW A HUUUUUUGE SHOOTING STAR LAST NIGHT!!!!

now that is some synchronisity happening right there. i was just reading about shooting stars as i saw this. wow, great experience, Primal!

Re: I SAW A HUUUUUUGE SHOOTING STAR LAST NIGHT!!!!

Re: I SAW A HUUUUUUGE SHOOTING STAR LAST NIGHT!!!!

Peter Flatland

Re: I SAW A HUUUUUUGE SHOOTING STAR LAST NIGHT!!!!

you should cam up for the sessions show tonight and talk about it