I'm Rickie Hammonds - A FORMER Flat Earther

I'm Rickie Hammonds - A FORMER Flat Earther

rickie.hammonds
Hello, all. Some of you may remember me as a strong flat earther who attempted to even refute Steven's video debunking the flat earth: Flat Earth Impossibilities. I thought I debunked Steven and vindicated the flat earth. I even showed up and debated Steven and his friends on his Concave Earth Sessions 6. Then, I watched (on Steven's request) his rectilineator documentary: A LINE HAS BEEN DRAWN! - The Rectilineator Documentary. It demonstrated how the 1897 Rectilineator experiment done by U.G. Morrow was bullet proof irrefutable evidence that the earth is indeed concave. And the return survey data ensured there was no sag to the beams and that the experiment was valid.

It then occurred to me that I may be interpreting the scriptures wrong. I reexamined my interpretative method and found it to be faulty and contradictory. Instead of believing the plain statements of the Bible, I blindly believed that whatever the ancient Israelites believed (e.g. flat earth) must be the truth of scripture. But it wasn't. After deep study of the scriptures, I now see that the concave earth with a central heaven is the truth. A clear proof text of this is Matthew 12:40 KJV, "For as Jonas was three days and three nights in the whale's belly; so shall the Son of man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth." Jesus would be 3 days and 3 nights in the HEART OF THE EARTH or the center of the earth. But Jesus also made it plain that He would be in heaven during His death, "And Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, To day shalt thou be with me in paradise." (Luke 23:43 KJV). Therefore, heaven or paradise IS the heart of the earth! Heaven inside the concave earth!

With the increase of scriptural and scientific evidence of a concave earth presented to me, I have finally decided to accept it and become a concave earther. But I must warn you that I am still not (nor ever shall be) a follower of Steven when it comes to his Messiah claims. But even a madman can be right when he says that 2+2=4.

Thank you Joseph, Jon, Steven, and God Almighty for your help in this matter. Rickie Hammonds

Re: I'm Rickie Hammonds - A FORMER Flat Earther

Rickie, I am so pleased that you have converted to Concave Earth Reality.
Yes we were just talking about the "heart of the earth" verse on our latest show.
Welcome aboard.
I would however ask that you make a retraction video soon, because you still have two videos against me and concave earth.

You don't have to say you're a follower of me, but simply correct your earth model view.

thank you and welcome aboard, son.

Re: I'm Rickie Hammonds - A FORMER Flat Earther

Re: I'm Rickie Hammonds - A FORMER Flat Earther

rickie.hammonds
Yes, I will. I've already taken down the two videos and am working on both a retraction video and a video outlining at least 25 impossible problems with a flat earth.

Re: I'm Rickie Hammonds - A FORMER Flat Earther

excellent, Rickie. Your work will become very important for others, especially flat earthers, to convert over to CER.

Looking forward to your videos.

Re: I'm Rickie Hammonds - A FORMER Flat Earther

Re: I'm Rickie Hammonds - A FORMER Flat Earther

Avvakum
Thank you, I actually was looking for a good verse Scripturally for belief in the Concave Earth, and you just quoted it. Welcome aboard, and it seems that those who honestly believe in Concave Earth- if not Steve so to speak- are quite welcome.

Re: I'm Rickie Hammonds - A FORMER Flat Earther

Re: I'm Rickie Hammonds - A FORMER Flat Earther

rickie.hammonds
Here's the retraction video: I Can No Longer Promote Flat Earth.

Re: I'm Rickie Hammonds - A FORMER Flat Earther

useyoursense
Interesting development.  I would like to suggest one point if I might.

99.9% of the population believes that the earth is a spinning globe hurling through space so debunking flat earth theory is pointless and lends people to think that the Geoverse(CET) is just a loony tune fantasy like the Flat earth.

So I would suggest to focus on debunking the Globe Heliocentric Theory with a Concave Earth Theory and disassociate with Flat Earth altogether until a time is needed to trounce the FE theory.

peace...

Re: I'm Rickie Hammonds - A FORMER Flat Earther

rickie.hammonds
I need to refute flat earth because it's on the rise. Someone needs to show it out the door. I used to be one. I will eventually tackle heliocentrism.

Re: I'm Rickie Hammonds - A FORMER Flat Earther

Hey Rickie good to hear you converted over to Concave Earth. Unfortunately you are a little too late because we have all decided to revert back to believing in a Flat Earth. Your videos convinced us.

So, congratulations on your decision and enjoy the forum

Re: I'm Rickie Hammonds - A FORMER Flat Earther

useyoursense
On the rise?  Globe model is 99.9% of population lol
FET just seems like its on the rise from .0001% to .0003%
Okay, if you need to debunk FE that's all fine and dandy but I think it's a good idea to do it along side the Helio model because this is the real gorilla. JMHO

Re: I'm Rickie Hammonds - A FORMER Flat Earther

Re: I'm Rickie Hammonds - A FORMER Flat Earther

dani
You're absolutely correct, I was wondering roughly how many people (the general public in "developed" society) are actual believers in concave earth.   What do you say? - less than 20,000...10K...5K?   The numbers/percentages for either flat earth or concave earth are so utterly tiny compared to the wider numbers walking the ground.

Re: I'm Rickie Hammonds - A FORMER Flat Earther

Primalredemption
considering most of the masses are robots, I think concave earth has a majority.

Re: I'm Rickie Hammonds - A FORMER Flat Earther

humbugger
Welcome Rickie. I'm happy to see you join.

Primalredemption
ROFL you reap what you sow right?

Re: I'm Rickie Hammonds - A FORMER Flat Earther

Avvakum
I feel for one that this is the better tactic, because FE is a dead end which will only disenchant people from any alternative cosmological model. As for Heliocentrism/Convex Earth itself, only the End Times itself will serve to disillusion some, most will remain deluded.... After all, this is why Heliocentrism/Convex Earth was brought forth as a Cosmological model (and as absolute truth itself) to begin with, by certain forces out there.

Re: I'm Rickie Hammonds - A FORMER Flat Earther

Siddar
I feel anyone open to the flat earth idea or new to it, (before they get sucked into it all) can be shown the concave earth with ease and t doesn't take alot of convincing with all the evidence. 99.99% of the population however will not even listen,  people laugh at me already, I have no problem with that, I just can't get it through to them without them actually listening. So I agree with your idea, we just need to come up with a way of getting it out there to the masses when YouTube comments get deleted constantly.