I'm So ashamed of the human race i.e. 'TheMorgile'

12

I'm So ashamed of the human race i.e. 'TheMorgile'

Primalredemption
I am so very ashamed of the human race. How can anyone actually believe in the flat earth? The convex earth, okay maybe they've just been conditioned or brainwashed since a young age and never questioned anything. But this stupid flat earth nonsense?

This latest guy 'TheMorgile' is so incredibly dumb that I am starting to think he is a psy-op in and of himself just to irritate the hell out of people to the point where their minds and emotions are so scarred from flat earth bullshit that they will be completely unreceptive to CER. He is a psy-op in and of himself!

It's physically painful to listen to the guy. At least Dubay is arrogant, deceitful and full of himself so gives the illusion of at least sounding like he knows something. Not this guy. Just a real imbecile.

Steve I am so sorry for what you have gone through for us. I cannot believe how stupid the human race is. It's just painful.

Re: I'm So ashamed of the human race i.e. 'TheMorgile'

Ozymandias
You're not wrong there Mr Primal.
I just checked him out - it didn't take me long to not bother with his BS [Blatant Shilling].
Forget the idiots, leave them to it.

Those that matter don't mind, those that mind don't matter.

Re: I'm So ashamed of the human race i.e. 'TheMorgile'

Ditto primal I am listening to a convex flat earth debate and its painful. They wont even touch Concave Earth Reality . Thats why I do the Concave sessions Steve needs to be heard.

Re: I'm So ashamed of the human race i.e. 'TheMorgile'

'The convex earth, okay maybe they've just been conditioned or brainwashed since a young age', I agree but I understand the Fetters too because they began to see that the convex earth mainstream model is wrong, and then they avoid anything that is spherical. Concave model is then rejected because they think it is just the opposite of the convex one. We have something in common with fetters: like them, we don't have millions or billions of light years distances and incredible speeds in an almost infinite space.

Re: I'm So ashamed of the human race i.e. 'TheMorgile'

Primalredemption wrote
Steve I am so sorry for what you have gone through for us. I cannot believe how stupid the human race is. It's just painful.

thanks for understanding, Primal.

This guy is so arrogant, even had the audacity to laugh at me and CER before. He deserves much shame when CER takes over. I don't forget certain people. :)

Re: I'm So ashamed of the human race i.e. 'TheMorgile'

freddie69
the word of the day is lettuce real expensive lettuce

Re: I'm So ashamed of the human race i.e. 'TheMorgile'

Primalredemption
I wouldn't toss that salad with my ten foot pole

Re: I'm So ashamed of the human race i.e. 'TheMorgile'

Wow I'm literally shaking my head at how dumb these people are. It's painful, literally painful to share this glorious concave earth with arrogant retards. Look at this convexers display:

LOL!!! I seriously can't believe how grossly stupid and uneducated these creatures are. I'm just literally shaking my head and feel kind of bad for these people...
It's not even about feeling insulted by their wickedness and hypocrisy, I just feel bad for them!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7h7OA9fEGs&google_comment_id=z12zjvxipkuczpnah04chfyzkxjcsfnwgt00k

LOL!!! Let's all poke at the retard

Re: I'm So ashamed of the human race i.e. 'TheMorgile'

Re: I'm So ashamed of the human race i.e. 'TheMorgile'

Primalredemption

OH LOL NOW WE ARE GETTING SOMEWHERE!

Re: I'm So ashamed of the human race i.e. 'TheMorgile'

TITAN-X
 I love reading you shame these ball flat earthers.

Primalredemption
Now that's speaking to the core of their delusion right there.

Re: I'm So ashamed of the human race i.e. 'TheMorgile'

Re: I'm So ashamed of the human race i.e. 'TheMorgile'

Re: I'm So ashamed of the human race i.e. 'TheMorgile'

Re: I'm So ashamed of the human race i.e. 'TheMorgile'

Primalredemption
LOL "how can stars go behind trees" whaaaaaat are we UP against

Re: I'm So ashamed of the human race i.e. 'TheMorgile'

hahaha ikr

Re: I'm So ashamed of the human race i.e. 'TheMorgile'

TITAN-X
Stars are going behind trees ball in the air huhhhh  Never heard of this guy or seen his work checked his channel he has 1 video "I Give Up " Steve did you shame him so bad he removed all his videos and gave up

Re: I'm So ashamed of the human race i.e. 'TheMorgile'

hahahaha yes, he took down his vids because of our discussion. :)

awww.

he is on the right road though, humility.

Re: I'm So ashamed of the human race i.e. 'TheMorgile'

Re: I'm So ashamed of the human race i.e. 'TheMorgile'

Re: I'm So ashamed of the human race i.e. 'TheMorgile'

Re: I'm So ashamed of the human race i.e. 'TheMorgile'

Wow he just crumbled. Reminds me of the Fall of France.

So funny how on the surface they think "oh there are just too many liars I give up" but deep inside in their subconscious they KNOW their flat earth has been decimated. High Five Steve!

Re: I'm So ashamed of the human race i.e. 'TheMorgile'

LOL he put his videos back up

Re: I'm So ashamed of the human race i.e. 'TheMorgile'

yea, i know, what a sad, cowardly person. I commented but he has me blocked.