I'm sorry guys...

loocmay
Hello lovely people :)

I only just joined the forum, so I'm not sure if I'm posting this in the right place....

I wanted to say sorry to you all for the way I spoke, during an argument I was having, with someone on Steve's first video about Paul Cheeft.

On reflection, I was probably being too mean to the guy. Whenever I've seen you guys reply to people, you're always a lot more patient with people than I was. So I'm really sorry if any of you felt I made you look bad.

There are already plenty of people who think we're crazy. I don't want to make people think we're not nice too lol :)

Love Loo xxx

Re: I'm sorry guys...

Re: I'm sorry guys...

Re: I'm sorry guys...

Don't be sorry loocmay the people of concave Earth are all very nice, patient, and humble, but our staff of wisdom transforms into a bludgeon of righteousness in the blink of an eye. Evil and lies needs a sharp short to quickly slice through!

Re: I'm sorry guys...

loocmay
Lol very true!  xx