I officially challenge Eric Dubay to a live debate.

I officially challenge Eric Dubay to a live debate.

bring it on, con man.
I'm waiting.

Re: I officially challenge Eric Dubay to a live debate.

GMan

Re: I officially challenge Eric Dubay to a live debate.

hahaha, he has to copy/paste spam every post i make, i love it.

you mad?

Re: I officially challenge Eric Dubay to a live debate.

RAGE for us clown!!!

Re: I officially challenge Eric Dubay to a live debate.

Would love to see this. That asshole banned me from his forum for nothing. "Do-Buy" what a yoga urchin

Re: I officially challenge Eric Dubay to a live debate.

experimentandverify

Re: I officially challenge Eric Dubay to a live debate.

Re: I officially challenge Eric Dubay to a live debate.

experimentandverify

Re: I officially challenge Eric Dubay to a live debate.

what do i do when there is no formidable competition?

but....

aren't you being hypocritical about saying you are just interested in the truth and at the same time rejecting the notion of me as Christ?