Ice sky portrayed in interstellar movie?

Ice sky portrayed in interstellar movie?

ICEdoom

Re: Ice sky portrayed in interstellar movie?

Re: Ice sky portrayed in interstellar movie?

dani
Was that movie any good?  -if we ignore that fact space movies are programming/mind control!  I got all excited for that movie, then discovered concave information about when it went to cinema.  Lost all interest in sitting watching space movies now.

Re: Ice sky portrayed in interstellar movie?