If the earth is concave then why are they lieing about it?

If the earth is concave then why are they lieing about it?

Steeljaw

Re: If the earth is concave then why are they lieing about it?

Primalredemption
My thoughts are: it is much easier to completely destroy the environment and install a totalitarian one-world government run by criminals if the general population is living a fantasy where they believe there are infinite other inhabitable planets they can move to after this one is dead.

For example I just saw a magazine ad where people were already signing up to live on Mars. L.o.l. if only they knew mars was the size of a car. Another example "8.8 Billion Habitable Earth-size Planets Discovered in the Milky Way". Nonsense like this putting people in a fantasy.

Anyway, if people truly knew that Earth was the only land in the universe then they would be much more opposed to giant corporate monopolies and large organized governments. The acquisition of land would be seen as a strategic move to control the entire universe. And so it is.

Consider this also:

The Archonic and non-physical parasitic "powers that be" want to keep humanity asleep to the fact that they are living in a prison. We are literally trapped in a reality bubble we can't break free from. Like the Truman show, or Dark City, or The Matrix. If the inhabitants knew they were in a prison, might they work together to break free?

This entire Globe system infinite universe nonsense is exactly what they want their inmates believing. Like a chicken in a chicken coop mesmerized by the scenic paintings all around it's caging, giving the illusion that it is free in a huge beautiful pasture. hardly. Its going to become a chicken nugget.

Re: If the earth is concave then why are they lieing about it?

Lego Spaceman
Banned User
I don't view it so much as a prison anymore, I view it as a cell or womb (as stated by Teed in "Cellular Cosmogony"). Our objective is to develop and grow into a healthy spirit to be born from this womb. Hence, Jesus' words to Nicodemus that, unless he was "born again," he would never enter the kingdom of heaven.

The (supernatural) power that rules within the cell is evil. To the evil entity, murder and lying are the norm.

Re: If the earth is concave then why are they lieing about it?

Primalredemption
The "life is a school" idea or develop & grow theory could work out but for me I have one major proof against it, and that is awareness of already being complete & whole before entering this experience.

Perhaps Earth-born spirits can learn and grow to some degree within the system but for the most part It is a human-coop where humans are born and raised as a food source.

Re: If the earth is concave then why are they lieing about it?

Lego Spaceman
Banned User
Do you mean like the gnostic "Song of the Pearl," where we come here to experience the physical creation and then return home?

Or do you mean that you have undergone reincarnation?

Re: If the earth is concave then why are they lieing about it?

Yea, I don't see it as a prison, it's too beautiful. I think ultimately they are lying because it's easier To make money To esteem Man and all his accomplishments and to deny God. Can you imagine the amount of humility it would take to acknowledge me.. but I think the last trumpet sounded .....Donald Trump the epitome Of the audacious pride of man. So judgment is coming.

Re: If the earth is concave then why are they lieing about it?

Lego Spaceman
Banned User
As it was in the days of Noah?

Re: If the earth is concave then why are they lieing about it?

experimentandverify

Re: If the earth is concave then why are they lieing about it?

Donald Simanek wrote here
https://www.lhup.edu/~dsimanek/hollow/morrow.htm
«They (people that know that know the concave earth evidence) comfortably accept the notion that scientists are part of a vast conspiracy to suppresss the truth, in order to maintain their own positions of power and prestige»
I am sorry, Donald Simanek, but your argument was so 'carefully selected' that it is complete nonsense.
There is no need of a vast conspiracy.
During 58 years I helped to spread and publicize the Disney Convex Spinning Earth Dark Matter Expanding In Billions Of Light Years and Incredible Speeds Black Holes and Fabulous Coincidences and I thought it was the truth.
Millions of people simply never thought about concave earth and they are certainly not part of a vast conspiracy.

For me, just the Foulcault Pedulum was enough evidence to beleave in a spinning earth (nobody told me at school that the Pedulum reverse the motion during sun eclipses). But when I had time to think about Black Holes and Dark Matter/Energy I started doubting about everything (explainations about Gravity, Relativity, Light and all, so called, 'Space Sciences')

Of course, some few must know the truth and prefer to hide it. I understand it is more «confortable» (the same word you used...) for those few to hide the truth than to try a complete revolution in the world of science.

More confortable and more safe!
As you see, even who knows the truth are not part of a conspiracy.
Even less, all the others (like me). I was not part of a conspiracy.

There is no need of a vast conspiracy. We are just not confortable with definitions of Mass, Gravity, Relativity, Black Holes etc... And I am very Unconfortable with an absolutly necessary (for galaxies sustainability) Dark Matter that must be 95% that all there is, and beeing at same time a complete Dark Magic Mistery.

Re: If the earth is concave then why are they lieing about it?

Primalredemption
Good post x2m. A lot of us simply never took the time to question things. We saw the sun and stars moving across the sky and were infatuated with big numbers like "Billions" and "quadrillions" as little kids and never questioned any of it. We were not part of a conspiracy.

Now, there very well may be a conspiracy to suppress truth but it doesn't involve every single scientist. As it was written in the protocols of Zion; the sheep will govern themselves. Something to that effect haha. Just standing out from the crowd and being ridiculed is enough reason why scientists don't question that status quo.