If the glass sky blocks uv rays what causes sunburn?

If the glass sky blocks uv rays what causes sunburn?

serqet333
If the glass sky blocks uv rays what causes sunburn?  A few weeks ago I had a vision of a sheet of glass etched with the flower of life pattern that had tiny holes in it.  The holes seemed to be placed symmetrically in the glass.  After pondering my sunburn question I again had this vision.   This time I saw droplets of condesation on the backside of the glass.  Also, the color, which I believe emanated from behind the glass, was a beautiful shade of green that I would liken to a mint color.  I'm not sure if this vision pertains to the glass sky, but I thought it was interesting that I had it twice.  Curious to know about sunburns though.

Re: If the glass sky blocks uv rays what causes sunburn?

the glass blcoks uvc, and almost all of uvb radiation, but almost is not all, and lets through a good amount of uva.

added:

the sun above the glass must put out a lot of uvb, so much so that the glass cant filter it all out.  here's a reply by the Wild Heretic I like, aside from the ozone height error...

http://www.wildheretic.com/there-is-glass-in-the-sky/#comment-2532

Re: If the glass sky blocks uv rays what causes sunburn?

here's an article that admits that it is still possible to burn through glass as well...

With long enough exposure, it is possible to burn through glass as well...

 - See more at: http://blog.zocdoc.com/can-your-skin-burn-or-tan-through-glass-fact-vs-myth/#sthash.A07WNVSk.dpuf

Re: If the glass sky blocks uv rays what causes sunburn?

Interesting vision. Everytime I gaze up into the sky I see swirling little energy patterns the shape of flowers or more like natural geometry. I always assumed what I was seeing was in my head or eyes but it very well could be the glass!

Thanks for the material.  I'll check them out.  I did just read  a couple of articles about the uva rays getting through glass.  Apparently it's just a question of how much can get through.

Re: If the glass sky blocks uv rays what causes sunburn?

serqet333
Yes it was interesting.  The first time it happened I thought it was just so beautiful and I immediately opened my eyes.  The second time I tried to make it last longer and I saw the condensation.  The color is hard to describe, but I was thinking about it today and I think it was sort of like the clear waters you'd see in the Caribbeans.  Not the blues but a light green shade.  Maybe between a turquoise and a mint green.  When I look at the sky I see what looks like sparks sometimes.  I've always wondered if they were in my eyes or something external too.

Re: If the glass sky blocks uv rays what causes sunburn?

Q titan
a) artifitial holes aka ozon holes causing cancer
b) chemtrails

To be in the sun in the morning do not cause sun burn. The morning sun is magnetic while the afternoon sun is elkectric.

Appologise for typos english isn't my mother tongue (just making a point for the future).

Sunburn can happen in the morning, but chances increase in the afternoon.  Sun bathing has been around long before artifical holes in the ozone.  Studies have also shown that sunblock can cause cancer.  Sun is good.   Gives vitamin d, which many people are deficient in,  probably because chemtrails block and fear of skin cancer, and it gives vitamin c.  Personally, I believe skin cancer involves other factors besides just the sun.

Re: If the glass sky blocks uv rays what causes sunburn?

serqet333
I imagine the celestial sphere to resemble a chrystal ball.  Today the still small voice in my head said look up the origin of chrystal balls.   So I did.  Not surprisingly the origins go all the way back to ancient Egypt.  I learned also that most are made with berrilium.  I then looked up berrilium which I learned is derived from the beryl stone.  I recognized beryl from the old testament, so I googled "beryl bible".  Ezkiel speaks of it in his description of his wheels vision.  I've been thinking since I learned about CET that Ezekiel's wheel is related to the concave earth.  Naturally I wanted to see some images of beryl chrystals.   Much to my amazament I found a picture of beryl that matches the color in my vision.  The only difference being that it was flawlessly smooth and more vivid in my vision.

 http://theodoregray.com/periodictable/Samples/SC.Beryl2/s12s.JPG

Re: If the glass sky blocks uv rays what causes sunburn?

Wow man. Draw it out and upload a picture here. I will have to lay in the grass some day and catch the clear visual of the pattern.

If it's identical we are on to something BIG!

Re: If the glass sky blocks uv rays what causes sunburn?

What I see are literally little sparks of energy flying around in a continuum resembling the flower of life pattern. And now that I think about it, yeah they are kind of that color and stand out a bit from the blue of the sky

Re: If the glass sky blocks uv rays what causes sunburn?

Q titan
'Understood' that info few years ago. (just know things)
Before WW2 the standard practice of healing people was to place them on the sun (even in bed) just before the sun raises & for an increasing amount of time each day starting just with 5 minutes. The sun had (not sure anymore) special properties right before-during-after sunrise. Personnal experience also that it's not burning my skin in the morning but unbearable in the afternoon. Everything is magnetic or electric - females are magnetic, males are electric etc....

Do not wish to pursuade anyone about my views, just sharing to 'stimulate' further research in the specific subject (objectively). respect everyone's views.

On 2 June 2015 at 12:57, IrOnMaN [via Welcome to Concave Earth Forum] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Q titan wrote
To be in the sun in the morning do not cause sun burn. The morning sun is magnetic while the afternoon sun is elkectric.

Appologise for typos english isn't my mother tongue (just making a point for the future).
Why the sun in magnetic in the morning and electric in the afternoon? And no worries about the language. English is not my native either.
"For I live in the Geoverse"

To unsubscribe from If the glass sky blocks uv rays what causes sunburn?, click here.
NAML

Joe

Re: If the glass sky blocks uv rays what causes sunburn?

Joe

Re: If the glass sky blocks uv rays what causes sunburn?

Q titan
sungazing (UV into the eyes) + on the skin D3 vitamin + effect on the 3rd eye /glands

On 3 June 2015 at 16:22, Joe [via Welcome to Concave Earth Forum] <[hidden email]> wrote:
careful sungazing COULD have some positive effects, but it cannot replae stuff like working out and eating healthy. I don't think it can really "heal". and the Sun is hotter in the afternoon than in the morning because it's higher in the sky

To unsubscribe from If the glass sky blocks uv rays what causes sunburn?, click here.
NAML

Re: If the glass sky blocks uv rays what causes sunburn?

Primalredemption
I'm curious about the sungazing effects on 3rd eye vision. I have watched some videos by a guy named Seekverta or what not who sells powdered gold (which I recommend people stay the hell away from) but he claimed that Sufis taught him to sun gaze and they could stare directly into the sun at noon indefinitely (perhaps before it turned blazing WHITE).

How long have you been doing it and when and how did you start noticing any effects on your third eye?

Re: If the glass sky blocks uv rays what causes sunburn?

serqet333
I'll try.  Gonna take a few days with my work schedule over the next 5 days.

Re: If the glass sky blocks uv rays what causes sunburn?

wildheretic
I'll be getting round to that question on my blog properly later.

Anyway, the deal with glass is that pure glass lets just about all the light through. The amount of light that glass blocks depends on its purity (There are loads of different types of glass). I had some links at the time, but I won't look for them until I get round to updating the glass article which is soon.

WH

Very interesting.  I look forward to reading that.  Thanks!

Re: If the glass sky blocks uv rays what causes sunburn?

well because someone brought this up again i did a little research and found out that quartz is actually a good transmitter of UV rays, and guess what, the Libyan Desert Glass is comprised of quartz. So this is really a moot issue.

The real blockage of uv rays is happening much lower in the ozone layer.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Libyan_desert_glass
http://www.physlink.com/Education/AskExperts/ae47.cfm

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ancientatomicwar/esp_ancient_atomic_04d.htm

Re: If the glass sky blocks uv rays what causes sunburn?

Re: If the glass sky blocks uv rays what causes sunburn?

So now, we can better understand the sun, which by itself probably does not produce the harmful UV radiation, but the quartz in the glass sky is the culprit! This changes everything we know about so-called "solar radiation".

It's comparable to a tungstun/halogen light, which is surrounded by a quartz bulb to enhance and transmit the UV radiation.

"These globes have greater luminous efficiency and are longer lived than conventional incandescent globes.
However, the quartz halogen globe has a high filament temperature which produces ultraviolet radiation (UVR) and a
quartz envelope which, compared with ordinary glass, is a good transmitter of UVR. "

http://www.public.health.wa.gov.au/cproot/1391/2/Ultraviolet_Radiation_from_Quartz_Halogen_Light_Sources.pdf

Re: If the glass sky blocks uv rays what causes sunburn?

serqet333
Lord you are brilliant!  I knew you would resolve the matter  Thanks!!