Internal ether

soma
Hi guys . What I would like understand further is the octahedron in the center . Where did this concept originate , and is there any references for further research .

Re: Internal ether

i came up with it.
 it is an assumption.
i haven't seen it.

Re: Internal ether

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJaH2n4aEkY
maybe this can be a little clue

Re: Internal ether

soma
Thanks for the replies and interest . My point for the question is to focus on the most prevailing unknown . Most forum members are analytical and open to the possibility for the concave theory . But the nexus / cause of this planet would seem the most interesting idea to pursue . Clearly the TBP expend lots of money and time to engage this unknown .  My approach for understanding it would come from the works of Walter Russell , who was also a contemporary of Tesla . They both conferred and supported each others theories , but concluded that humanity was not advanced enough to utilize them fully . The possibility for a octahedron in the center could be supported with the idea that two vortices are intertwined and joined at  their apexes . So these would be opposing and creating forces that manifest this world , but not actual pyramids . Also using his theory we could conclude what is outside the earth is a cube .  I believe his most significant contribution is bringing together God and science  with a well defined and dynamic understanding . Some of his books are online , such as The Universal One and the Secret of Light . I do believe these ideas will shed more understanding to this novel pursuit .  http://pondscienceinstitute.on-rev.com/svpwiki/tiki-index.php?page=Ether+-+Russell     .  Hope to hear more from you guys !

Re: Internal ether

not a fan of esoteric russel, and why do you call earth a planet?