Is 'gravity' the Schumann Resonance?

Intuitive Concaver
There was an interesting post in Steven's Q and A recently about why the oceans' water is pressed to the sides of the earth.  He mentioned acoustic levitation could play a role in explaining the force we've been taught is gravity.  This makes a lot of sense to me.  We're actually levitated against the inside of the earth.  The force we've been taught is gravity, is actually best described as anti-gravity.  I'm wondering if the specific frequency which presses us to the earth is what we know as the Schumann resonance.  Steven may have mentioned this in one of his videos already.  I can't remember exactly, but it's worth repeating if he did.

Re: Is 'gravity' the Schumann Resonance?

Intuitive Concaver wrote
There was an interesting post in Steven's Q and A recently about why the oceans' water is pressed to the sides of the earth.  He mentioned acoustic levitation could play a role in explaining the force we've been taught is gravity.  This makes a lot of sense to me.  We're actually levitated against the inside of the earth.  The force we've been taught is gravity, is actually best described as anti-gravity.  I'm wondering if the specific frequency which presses us to the earth is what we know as the Schumann resonance.  Steven may have mentioned this in one of his videos already.  I can't remember exactly, but it's worth repeating if he did.
yea i did mention it.

Re: Is 'gravity' the Schumann Resonance?

Sollarmax
Just a note on this --Coral Castle is a stone structure created by the Latvian American eccentric Edward Leedskalnin (1887–1951) north of the city of Homestead, Florida in Miami-Dade County at the intersection of South Dixie Highway (U.S. 1) and SW 157th Avenue ..He could have found a standing wave to the Schumann Resonance and levitated the blocks into place..check it out http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coral_Castle
More from the Moon Room

Re: Is 'gravity' the Schumann Resonance?

was a cool place