Is the Central Octahedron the Heavenly city of Jerusalem?

Is the Central Octahedron the Heavenly city of Jerusalem?

Primalredemption
Very interesting information about Isaiah's cryptic prophesy hinting at the Nephilim or fallen angels constructing the great pyramid of Giza as an altar to their heavenly city of Jerusalem, which John describes this New Jerusalem coming down out of Heaven to Earth in chapter 21 of Revelation: "it's brilliance like a precious jewel, and the angel measured it with a golden rod (Golden phi ratio?)". "The river of life flows out of the midst of it", "its length and its breadth and its height is the same", 1500 miles high, 1500 miles wide, and 1500 miles long. These descriptions have led modern scholars to believe New Jerusalem is a Cube, but a Pyramid also fits these descriptions.

https://youtu.be/OFO6iixRdg4?t=1493

Re: Is the Central Octahedron the Heavenly city of Jerusalem?

yea actually, PR, it was that verse in Revelation, along with the Job 38 description of the "foundations of the earth" that drew me to the conclusion of the central octahedron.

Re: Is the Central Octahedron the Heavenly city of Jerusalem?

Here's an old illustration I made back in 2005. I put the bottom part of the octahedron as the "pillars of heaven"...