Is this forum controlled by the opposition?

Is this forum controlled by the opposition?

Oliver
It's quite obvious to those who really do the extended deep research, earth is concave. However, almost everything connected to the "concave earth theory" has been infiltrated by a gatekeeper, Steve (LSC). Steve is a paid agent, claiming to be "God", & manages to push more potential open minds away from the paradigm than he convinces. His 'seal' says it all, CONTROL. Why is he welcome here? Is this forum controlled as well? It's obvious he is in the concave earth mix by design. & still, I wait to be accepted to this forum? I have physical evidence of the concave reality we live, yet I am left waiting. Makes no sense if it's a legitimate forum, & makes much sense if not. Oliver

Re: Is this forum controlled by the opposition?

Oliver
Seeing Steve (LSC) is an administrator, my question was answer. This forum is definitely controlled by the opposition. I guess I better prepare to be threatened to be put in a "FEMA camp".... Prove to me otherwise & I will digress