Quantcast

Just let me or Jon know..

I use Skype for the Sessions show, so if you don't have Skype, it's easy to download and install. Just have a working microphone and a webcam would be great too.

http://www.skype.com/en/

Also you should register an account at Vaughnlive to partake in the chat discussion while the show is on. Here is the link to the Vaugnlive show...

http://vaughnlive.tv/concaveearthsess

Note: When you are live with us, you will have to mute the volume on the Vaughn page to prevent audio echo..

Send me a Skype request at "steviethefox"

Re: Just let me or Jon know..

Bcarnahan
I would like to be. I am an electrician by trade( highly skilled troubleshooter), got initially interested in it because I truly wanted to know how energy worked. I ended up studying the history of electricity, tesla and then eventually eric dolloard and peter lindermann. With the concave earth theory iv been able to complete the macro cosmic understanding so that I can better understand fundamentally the micro cosmism. I have a better understanding of what ed leedskalinn was doing, and this model fits in perfectly with the quadrapolar theory on electricity. My interest is in dissemination of this information.

Re: Just let me or Jon know..

Re: Just let me or Jon know..

freddie69
id like to be this friday a guest do i have to send an email at stevethefox or wlll this request sufice? 😊

Re: Just let me or Jon know..

well stopped doing them after 5 shows.
i might start up again soon, maybe after my Rectilineator project is finished, which is a good 2 weeks away.

Re: Just let me or Jon know..

freddie69
thank you 😊

Re: Just let me or Jon know..

mathieu kool
How did your Rectilineator project work out?!

Re: Just let me or Jon know..

Re: Just let me or Jon know..

RETHINK-

may i sit in on a session? or even the chat room? i'm Thomas Angel on you tube.

Re: Just let me or Jon know..

Hazard87
Hi all, exciting times :-), thanks goes to you all for the research, knowledge and effort put into this and to sharing this information too, from listening to the sessions, the weather was affecting the rectilineator experiment, are you all currently conducting it? And are the sessions off until it has been completed?