Let's put things into scale Sun Earth size and distance. HelioBS

Let's put things into scale Sun Earth size and distance. HelioBS

Re: Let's put things into scale Sun Earth size and distance. HelioBS

hhaha, awesome, IM.

fucking world is crazy to believe this shit.

Re: Let's put things into scale Sun Earth size and distance. HelioBS

Re: Let's put things into scale Sun Earth size and distance. HelioBS

And the diagrams of full solar eclipses (kids must learn in schools) are almost nonsense because it is never near of distances it should be.

specialy the diference between Umbra and Penumbra is even more nonsense.
If it was shown in schools in the 'wonderful' scale of the Convex heliocentric mainstream model, kids would have more question to ask about that model...
Between this mysterious Dark Matter/Energy (without Tesla, Sagnac, Airey and Cyrus Teed and Concave earth siimple explanation) and Aether (without Einstein, of course), most people still insist to choose Dark Matter just because it is the only logical consequence (or galaxies cannot be...etc... and all mainstream theories fall as a castle of cards) of what they learned in schools.
People will understand the reality when they wil realize that they must beleave in Dark Matter/Energy as 95% of all that is, they must beleave in mysterious Black Holes, they must beleave in Speedy galaxies, they must beleave in billions of light years star distances, they must beleave in a speedy sun and spilar motion of earth and planets, they must beleave that full eclipses are a fantastic junction in time of coincidences (distance of moon to earth exactly the time of human kind evolution when we understand what an eclipse is). And many other weird 'Space Sciences'.
Then, they must understand that the choice is as follows:
1. A simple Concave Earth With Eather Motion (CEWEM) and a precise celestial sphere inside.
2. A Disney Convex Earth Dark Matter Expanding In Billions Of Light Years And Incredible Speeds Black Holes And Fabulous Coincidences (DCEDMEIBOLYAISBHAFC) reality where 95% of all there is cannot be explained or observed just because Einstein, Newton, Copernicus and Galileu MUST all be completly right as if they were Gods.
People love Disney World. People love Science Fiction adventures in Space even they must admit that DCEDMEIBOLYAISBHAFC is true. No way to change that so quickly...even with very strong evidence like a new Rectilineator like the one I proposed a few weeks ago:
I thinkt it ist an easy experiment to try, and also not very expensive (I guess).
The experiment is not valid unless it is possible to measure distance between two ballons at great distances (100 to 300km aprox.) with sound waves for example.
From point A0 let a balloon (or a plane, if possible) go straight up let's say about 30km high
From point B0 let a balloon go straight up 30 km high, too
Measure the distance between A0 and B0 (let's say, exactly 200km) at sea level.
Measure the distance between the two ballons when they are both at 30km high (both strraight up) at A30 and B30, I hope that must be easy why sound wave technology or other. Maybe there are many ways, some more precise than others.
Now, the FINAL VERDICT:
If the distance between A30 and B30 is less than 200km the Earth is Concave
If the distance between A30 and B30 is more than 200km the Earth is Convex
The higher you measure and the larger the distance is between A0 and B0 and more conclusive will be your final verdict.
Of course a result of exactly 200km (Flat Earth) would be a complete revolution for all I have study till today...